Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Raising Boys Easier?

Now that I think about it ..
Are our boys guided correctly?

Who's protecting them?
Most are raised under toxuc masculinity and dint know what a man is.

With how society treats them, what their peers require of them and the relationship pressures placed on them all under a oppressive system and the people that looks like them that want to take their life over sneakers

But niggas think it's easy?
Shit it's hard just making it home safe everyday.

It seems to harder to raise girls because the world is more predatory towards women. So theres more you feel compelled to prepare and inform you girl of.

In addition females are given so many mixed messages. Your too confident, ur not confident enough, ur too attractive, ur not attractive enough, ur too tough, ur not tough enough, your too soft, your not soft enough.

Girls to their credit understand nuance and handle all of that way better than boys do. You can tell a little girl why she shouldnt do something. The little girl will listen to the way you expressed it, and listen to the your words of caution.

Put two and two together and say, they care about me, they understand me, they are worried so I should look at this with caution. Even If i disobey them, i have to be cautious because I understand their concern.

A fucking little boy will look at it like, I dont understand their concern, I wont be cautious cause I have no reason to. I dont know what they are worried about.

It seems to harder to raise girls because the world is more predatory towards women. So theres more you feel compelled to prepare and inform you girl of.

In addition females are given so many mixed messages. Your too confident, ur not confident enough, ur too attractive, ur not attractive enough, ur too tough, ur not tough enough, your too soft, your not soft enough.

Girls to their credit understand nuance and handle all of that way better than boys do. You can tell a little girl why she shouldnt do something. The little girl will listen to the way you expressed it, and listen to the your words of caution.

Put two and two together and say, they care about me, they understand me, they are worried so I should look at this with caution. Even If i disobey them, i have to be cautious because I understand their concern.

A fucking little boy will look at it like, I dont understand their concern, I wont be cautious cause I have no reason to. I dont know what they are worried about.
The responsibility of being a man...../thread

I need my daughter to go unfucked and or be a dyke. How do I make that happen?

There's a lot of truth in that.

It's a lot easier to fix someone's problems when you can tell them to man up and walk it off...

I need my daughter to go unfucked and or be a dyke. How do I make that happen?

Some early research shows that extra testosterone during pregnancy can make folks gay.

Poke your wife with some steroids while she sleeping

Back