Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Raising Boys Easier?

OhMars

MEH!
IMG_20190111_164818.jpg

Saw this on IG and wanted to know y'all's thoughts.
I'm not 100% on board but it has some truth to it.

I think boys are easier in the sense that a lot of boys are 'rough and tough' and play games involving defense and strategy and so by nature they grow to be more cautious and able to 'take care of themselves'.

Where as a lot girls are into ponies, princesses, and a lot of nativity and are less aware of alteriar motives of others. It's part of the reason for the push of strong female lead animation or otherwise. I dont have boys just girls so I'm only going with thought not experience

Real talk im terrified of having a daughter.

I only have s brother. Ive got female cousins, but seeing/spending time with them from tiime to time is much diffrent than growing up around a sister.

The only real consistent female interactions ive had in my life is peers in school and girls i dealt with romantically. So the diffrenece in that type of realtionship would be semi foreign.

I plan on raising my future kids the same so idk...

But based on the kids in my family....the girls are easier. These lil boys bad af lol.

Boys are easier. And some of what he said is true. Our boys have not been invested in as much as they should. Nobody can argue the current results we're dealing with.

Raising girls in my opion, as I have 3, is a lot because of the emotional things you have to deal with. They are delicate and require a ton of patience.

Back