Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Is perfect equality ever possible within a sexual relationship?

NIG-GA...I was just gettin ready to say this same thing.

Closed mouths don't get fed. If you ain't speaking up and letting your partner know what you like or don't like...can only blame yourself.

Sex shouldn't have to be about satisfying the needs of one person. Folks need to stop actin timid around their s/o and speak up.
I agree with this. Wholeheartedly.

I disagree with Mackinnon entirely. I think supposing that all sex is identical just because it all exists under 1 shared circumstance is idiotic... But there is still a huge market for teaching women how to orgasm, which contradicts what I think and tells us there is truth to the views she influenced.
I said nothing about identical, equality would be identical.

I said nothing about identical, equality would be identical.

I never mentioned you, I said Mackinnon, the author who inspired the thread. She essentially thinks that because heterosexual sex is always blanketed by patriarchy, that means that it's always unfair/exploitative of women, because patriarchy is fundamentally about women satisfying men and not the other way around. For her, even when women "enjoy" sex it's fake, because women are conditioned to please men. Ultimately, women are always submissive to men.

Except its 2018 and we've watched Ryan Reynolds get pegged in two Deadpool movies, so what does that actually say about sex always submitting women to men? I think it shows that she right sometimes, but there are examples of times when sex actually is equal. What are the other examples?

If ur into that shit like bdsm, submitting, domination etc then yes.

But a partner constantly not being satisfied is simply selfishness, nothing more.

And this can happen to men too where the female is constantly withholding pussy or wont do certain things he asks for.

'Equal' sex or whatever theyre callin it is possible af. When 2 ppl want to please each other.

Exactly fuck the women what about us? I go to the gym to try and build this body up...is a short slutty dress some heels and makeup too much to ask for?

I never mentioned you, I said Mackinnon, the author who inspired the thread. She essentially thinks that because heterosexual sex is always blanketed by patriarchy, that means that it's always unfair/exploitative of women, because patriarchy is fundamentally about women satisfying men and not the other way around. For her, even when women "enjoy" sex it's fake, because women are conditioned to please men. Ultimately, women are always submissive to men.

Except its 2018 and we've watched Ryan Reynolds get pegged in two Deadpool movies, so what does that actually say about sex always submitting women to men? I think it shows that she right sometimes, but there are examples of times when sex actually is equal. What are the other examples?
Oh...man women who are into sex get as much from it as men do. Especially women that are into sex beyond the normal missionary make love and doggy.

There are women that generally love to get what we would consider "trains" two men one woman..ran on them.

And real talk, chances are, her orgasms would put their orgasms to shame..feeling wise

I think all relationships are about constantly establishing dominance and getting your partner to do what you want them to do. In my experience it's lowkey competition not necessarily because all of it is rooted in patriarchy.

LikelyEvilDingo.gif

Its safe to say we all had our selfish moment.

Not intentionally. But probably moments where you didn't feel like going the extra mile. Especially if you're tired. Gotta give them the "IOU".

Back