Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Patrice Oneal A Top 5 Comedian?

Is Patrice Oneal A Top 5 Comedian?

• Total voters
Patrice in my personal top ten. So I’m voting no

But I’m all for Goldie getting at Carlin. He’s aightttt. He always felt like a dude who other comedians love and we’re inspired by so fans feel like they have to boost him to come off like a real comedy buff.

I find numerous comedians funnier

Notable Stand Ups

Elephant In The Room
One Night Stand
Comedy Central Presents
Mr P

Notable TV Shows

Web Junk
The Black Phillip Show (Radio)

Notable Movies

Nature Calls​
For tv shows you forgot, 'Touch Crowd Wtih Collin Quinn' and he on 'The Office'. And you left out all his appearances on Opie & Anthony.

For tv shows you forgot, 'Touch Crowd Wtih Collin Quinn' and he on 'The Office'. And you left out all his appearances on Opie & Anthony.
He had like 6 lines throughout the entire series of the office

You can’t count that. Hank the security guard was more prominent

Threads like this you gotta ask yourself

“Am I comfortable saying ____ is one of the 5 best comedians of all time to ever live?”

So to Patrice that answer is no

If resume is the only thing we're judging by, then lots of people beat Patrice because his resume wasn't that long. However, if we're judging by how funny he actually was and other things like what other comedians thought of him, it's not absurd to say Patrice was close to top 5 if not there. Me personally, I wouldn't say he was Top 5. He'd be in my personal top 5, but I think others were better all around than him.

He's certainly top 10 fa sho but not top 5 lol. Carlin and Patrice both put out underwhelming cheesy movies, I just find Carlin's half-truths and influence from his comedy more potent. Ironically enough, I just recently got into the Black Phillips show clips on youtube, plus his radio bits with Opie & Anthony which are hilarious.
Patrice's commentary on women I'm about to study and take notes cuz that shit was profound and pure gold. Funny at times as well.

I voted yes cause all Yall mofos know that if he would have been alive - especially during this pc lgbt me too etc era - he would have dropped a sticks n stones on steroids lol.

The elephant in the room is classic shit...

@Goldie You a wild nigga for liking this Black Philip Show. LLS

So far the funniest shit is how he keep going in and calling the broad on the show bitch like that's her name like a pimp would talk to his hoes.

I'm on episode 2

Back