Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is OnlyFans Cheating?

Whats hard to understand or accept that emotional cheating to me is worse than physical cheating, emotional tends to lead to physical anyhow...

So a blowjob isn't cheating as long as it's a different person?
Scenario 1: you're out partying with your guy friends and somewhere throughout the night you have a girls face attached to your dick and somehow get a 'free' bj. I find out sometime later and I'm like oh? How'd that happen? Basically I'm not tripping* balls.

Scenario 2: you're out partying with your guy friends and somewhere throughout the night you have a girls face attached to your dick and somehow this happens every weekend with the same girl/girls and its a habit etc yeah I'm pissed, gtfo, we're done.

Two different circumstances

Scenario 1: you're out partying with your guy friends and somewhere throughout the night you have a girls face attached to your dick and somehow get a 'free' bj. I find out sometime later and I'm like oh? How'd that happen? Basically I'm not tripping* balls.

Scenario 2: you're out partying with your guy friends and somewhere throughout the night you have a girls face attached to your dick and somehow this happens every weekend with the same girl/girls and its a habit etc yeah I'm pissed, gtfo, we're done.

Two different circumstances

To each their own. I don't play either scenario tho.

My girl sucks one dick other than mine we're over.

Reactions: B_A
To each their own. I don't play either scenario tho.

My girl sucks one dick other than mine we're over.
The ultimate point i was trying to make in that thread was im not having a big ass argument, breaking up etc cuz my partner got "A" blow job by some stroke of random luck. Not "I'm okay with my partner getting blow jobs all time"

The ultimate point i was trying to make in that thread was im not having a big ass argument, breaking up etc cuz my partner got "A" blow job by some stroke of random luck. Not "I'm okay with my partner getting blow jobs all time"

Ehh. You do it once you might as well have done it 50 times. I'm taking a big shit on my girl for that and would expect the same if it were the other way around.

Would you feel the same if he actually had drunkin one time random sex as the one time drunkin blow job?

Would you feel the same if he actually had drunkin one time random sex as the one time drunkin blow job?
Yall you're gonna have to go read the thread for yourselves. I'm not going to waste my time and energy explaining the exact same thing(for a third time) for it to still be warped and stretched outta context and then asked to answer to those distortions. No offense to you, I know you're just asking a simple question rn.

@Word....Life has the link

Back