Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Online Multi Player Really That Important To You?

View attachment 173521

Muthafucka!! I never thought of that shit

I play CS:GO daily. One of the things I like about it is the fact that it does seem to account for a lot of real-world shit like bullets travelling through certain types of wall materials and shit like that. However, the muhfuckas that made this particular aimbot also use that to the player's advantage. The wall hack allows you to see other users behind walls and if you're on the other side of a wall that can be shot through with the gun you're holding that nigga's good as dead. Shit has happened to me on more than enough occasions where I'm like "HOW THE FUCK AM I GETTIN SHOT BY A NIGGA THAT AIN'T EVEN SEEN ME YET???!!!". And they love using the AWP sniper rifle 'cause it's a legit one-shot kill if you hit the enemy right so they always wanna say it's the way it's designed to be.

Last night/early this morning was really bad tho. Every map I played on the top three niggas body counts was high as fuck, then I'd typically be in 4th or 5th place with half or a third of their numbers. One nigga was droppin erruhbody with a punk ass Glock 18 for like half that round, then he switched to the AK47 which is good up close but shitty at long range but the nigga was pickin everyone off with a single shot at long range.

^^^ Shit like that right there is what ticks me off.

Bf3 was prolly the first game I got addicted to online play.

Gtav us my current favorite game solely because of online play. I did enjoy the story mode though

I love good story's but the crack is the multi we use to run the Night on Mw1 and 2..ill be back on MW the first time since then.. There is nothing like chopping it up talking shit with the fellas laughing when rockin a multi team based game as far as the sports games(madden) I rather play online I never got jiggy with franchise and all that other bs I just wanna play straight up

Depends on the game socom and battlefield bad company 2 was my shit and made me love online. Way better than single player so I'd play single player if nobody wasn't in then I'd get online when they on you talking about a squad of 4 killing everybody moving up and taking the objective and your whole team top 4 every time no better feeling.

I think it was the ps2 that got me hooked online though. I use to love going to tha arcade but once online hit for ps you could tell cause all the arcades soon closed up shop. But it was nba live when they were on top. I'd played so much I was ranked in the top 50 steady climbing but the next one came out and had to start all over again. So I moved on to other games but nothing beats online though

I love good story's but the crack is the multi we use to run the Night on Mw1 and 2..ill be back on MW the first time since then.. There is nothing like chopping it up talking shit with the fellas laughing when rockin a multi team based game as far as the sports games(madden) I rather play online I never got jiggy with franchise and all that other bs I just wanna play straight up
We linked up in bf3 a few times too....

My funniest gaming moment was in bf3 with Jamel....

I was driving a Jeep, he was in the Gunner position....

I saw we were driving into a trap and told him to hop out before we hit the top of the hill....

This nigga starts a war cry and busting off and I'm literally running the other way trying to get outside the ambush....

They did that nigga dirty.....

He was screaming on the mic like he really was dying and l abandoned him....

My dumb ass yelling back trying to help him

"They on your 10!!! Your 4!!!! Look out man he got a rocket!!! Nooooooo!!"

Then that time we was playing dead island and I got a truck stuck in the gate an got everybody killed while I ran my ass off...

There was a whole running joke for a long time that I was the worst driver in all video games.....

I will hop out a car and run with the quickness

Then that time we was playing dead island and I got a truck stuck in the gate an got everybody killed while I ran my ass off...

There was a whole running joke for a long time that I was the worst driver in all video games.....

I will hop out a car and run with the quickness
Not a running joke it's thr truth

Multiplayer games are a way me and my boys chill together without actually being together. Niggas work different hours, got kids, got clingy girlfriends so multiplayer for the last 4-5 years has always been an extra way we can stay connected without having to always meet up but still having that ability to team up, go head to head while cutting up and talking about life shit.
Me and about 4-5 of my boys from high school routinely buy the same games so we can run them together.

I just got off CS:GO. Got what sounded like a lil young ass mouth breathing fat kid leaning on his mic button causing a feedback loop intentionally. He had a fuckin aimbot along with about 3-4 other muhfuckas. Played as best as I could and when it was over I was in 3rd place but had the most kills and assists. I just died a whoooole lotta times 'cause of them cheatin' bastards.

Gotta figure out how to record this shit 'cause it was fuckin glorious.

Not a deal breaker if the game doesnt have it. I play games mainly for the story so a lot of my enjoyment from the game is from the campaign/solo experience. Once I'm done with that I move forward to online. Where a lot of games go wrong is they put more focus on the multiplayer than they do the story/campaign.

Unless it's a game like a MMORPG, then I don't care much for multiplayer.

Me personally I play games for the story and after I beat the game I move on. I'm the guy with the trash Kill/Death count so there will never be a point of me ever trying to play anything but the story cause I suck.

This describes me to a tee.

Played a couple of multiplayers...but I get bored easily. I definitely don't fucc wit the shooters. Muthafuccas be cheatin their azzz off.

Back