Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Is Matriarchy Being Pushed In The Black Community?

test
what dont yall believe is being "pushed" in the black community at this point?
Well everything bad and destruction and recently melly Mel.
What’s not being pushed is the truth, financial literacy and how to win at life.
And niggas don’t push me, fuck you up

Who's responsible for that decline though?

Or, rather, the perception of a decline?

Just found out recently that it's a false narrative for the most part.

The CDC confirmed that black fathers are the most active in their children's lives across all races:

BM are responsible for that decline becuz we stopped leading

it's one thing if u don't know better........but we know better than our ancestors and we have access to more resources

we refuse to own the fact that it's really on us............if u waiting on an equal partnership from BW then we already lost

and u can see it's on us becuz of our approach to everything we do SMH

BM are responsible for that decline becuz we stopped leading

it's one thing if u don't know better........but we know better than our ancestors and we have access to more resources

we refuse to own the fact that it's really on us............if u waiting on an equal partnership from BW then we already lost

and u can see it's on us becuz of our approach to everything we do SMH

Self-fulfilling prophecy then.

Most dudes aren't trying to hear it now because they don't think they contributed to the problem.

In particular, dudes with no kids.

So when people start to place the blame on them.......or ask them to step up and assume responsibility for the community's problems......it falls on deaf ears because it doesn't resonate with them.

I do notice that when the father is the head of the family in shows and movies the family is struggling but the flip side the mother has the household running right
Imma need to look into this.

That’s crazy

Or even the woman is usually down playing the man and appears to be the real one in control

I mean at some point yall WE gotta consider are we the ones doing the so-called "pushing"

White supremacy thread - 249 pages
Any LGBTQ thread you can think of - at least 10-15+ pages every time
Gender wars threads - pages upon pages
Insta-sluts threads - 100's of pages

Mens health tho - 5 pages
Mental health check - 6 pages
Black excellence - 24 pages since 2017

perhaps it time for some self reflection

I mean at some point yall WE gotta consider are we the ones doing the so-called "pushing"

Self reflection and self awareness are things most can’t look at.

but with us, we can’t be wrong or admit to being wrong without sharing the blame.

can you expound on this ?
in general we are not serious about anything we do

unless it's about stunting or getting pussy................I can't even say we take getting money seriously cuz we rather spend than invest

we value hustlers and criminals and allow that imagery to proliferate.....especially to our own kids

every industry we looking to "take a check" instead of trying to "make a check"

I can use a couple random examples:

my brother and I were talking about our time in the military

we agreed that BM today deliberately go out of their way to NOT choose a combat arms job

yet their grandpas deliberately chose combat arms jobs so that they would be taken seriously by white society

meanwhile white supremacists purposely join for combat arms jobs so they can take those skillsets back to their communities

even gangs started out as a way to protect their neighborhood

we even have some gangs who eventually recognize the power of unifying and stopping the violence against each other

but how many still got more beef for mofos who look like them vs outsiders who prey on their communities

IMG_6898.jpeg

"riight"

lol word word you gonna gimme one example and ignore the point i was tryna making in its entirety?

That’s exactly what you just did :niggaa:

“You think matriarchy is being pushed “

Inori: “yea man fuck all those examples , what about the threads y’all don’t participate in”

Me: “idk fam, the health and pro black business threads are kinda doing numbers “

Inori: “so you gonna ignore my point”

:slow:

It’s been this way for decades, and niggas be telling you it’s not. This type of subject really ain’t made for this type of site.

Niggas will brick by brick, agree with all of your talking points and then when you say it put it all together they gonna tell you that the wall is made out of cheesecloth

It’s

Finally broke Inori
1688408737187.gif

It’s been this way for decades, and niggas be telling you it’s not. This type of subject really ain’t made for this type of site.

Niggas will brick by brick, agree with all of your talking points and then when you say it put it all together they gonna tell you that the wall is made out of cheesecloth
Why you say this typa site?
Are we not black men?

Why you say this typa site?
Are we not black men?

My reasoning has a large part to do with the point I made, that you can lay things out one by one and people will agree with what you said and when you take all the pieces to out them together they’ll say the brick wall is cheesecloth.

That’s exactly what you just did :niggaa:

“You think matriarchy is being pushed “

Inori: “yea man fuck all those examples , what about the threads y’all don’t participate in”

Me: “idk fam, the health and pro black business threads are kinda doing numbers “

Inori: “so you gonna ignore my point”

:slow:

lmao at your examples. Nigga one is a cover about a movie literally called the woman king.. we gon act like queens never existed and powerful women only being pushed to the black community?

And we all know why that Black Panther 2 poster is the way it is.. lol foh fam.

I just thought it was funny that we highlight and repost mad negative shit and be like yooooo theres an agenda to get us to look at this negative shit!

To answer the question tho nah I dont think it's being pushed. It aint a one size fits all thing. Some households do well with the woman in charge.. some do well with the man in charge.. some 50/50.. and some households dont have no choice or say in the matter. I dont think one is being pushed above the other tho. Just my two cents

It’s

Finally broke Inori
View attachment 1123335

I dont even know what this is spos to mean but i'll see myself out 🤣

Back