Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Martin A Top 5 Comedian

Is Martin A Top 5 Comedian?

• Total voters
The Internet (ABW/IC) Never ceases to amaze me . Man off his show alone he gets In Period , Niggas dream of what he did On Def Comedy Jam...

Between this Thread & The Music tourneys IDK Man I Legit Hate U Niggas Lmao

"Martin" got voted Best Comedy right before we left the I.C.

Nah But alot of this shit has to be a difference Of Ages & Eras , So you can't really Be too upset @ Niggas

Has he has some duds again ,Who hasn't ???

But his Best work >>>>>>>
Hip Hop Legit Fucked w/This Cat
Martin Big.gif
Image result for martin snoop gifs

Can't even front Martin was that dude. Martin was to the 90s what Eddie Murphy was to the 80s.

lol that's what i've been saying. Eddie and Martin are the only niggas to dominate all 3 categories.

Carlin killed stand, Chris Tucker killed movies, etc. Eddie and Martin are the only niggas who had the whole trifecta with movies, tv and stand up. There's levels.

Thing is comedians typically write their standup

Movies & tv shows are written by screenwriters.

A comedian should mostly be judged by his standup when hes alone on stage with just a mic.

Just my 2 cents.... but Martin do got a nice filmography. He had a great run. Saw him live 2yrs ago at the Sprint Center in KC. He sold it out but the ppl left visibly unsatisfied. He dont got it like he used to

I once heard biggie was scared on set with Martin cuz he kept thinking he was gonna roast him, and he felt that shit could have ended his career....

Like.....I don't know if that's true or not..... But that's powerful as fuck
IDK Big was lighting his ass up too

Yo i seen Jordan at the court last thurday, he aint quite look the same.

Man sthu

Top 5 in the 90s but of all time he makes the top 20. If he stayed away from the dress he would be in top 10 his movies weren't good at all.

What i dislike most about Martin as a actor is that he plays the same exact way in every movie. Over the top crying scenes where he starts saying ooohh oh damn awwww man" the little man tough guy bit, the obnoxiously wrong martin where hes overly upset which he does for the most part of the movie by the time you the halfway mark its already annoying.

Back