Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Mannie Fresh A Top 5 Producer?

Is Mannie Fresh A Top 5 Producer?

• Total voters
Fresh did a whole lot for cash money he carried them on his back. Kept them in the loop,top 10 maybe but not a top 5

Hiram, vote no so the thread can die

you not convincing anyone brah
It’s all subjective. You like what you like. But y’all not gon convince me he not top 5 or a goat producer no matter what y’all say. Y’all can come with all the theories and goofy memes all you want. But Fresh is that nigga ftw

Is mannie better than pimp c?
Of course and I’m a big fan of Pimp C and UGK top 5 duo/rap groups period. But Fresh was out here dropping album after album for Cash Money. And most of it was quality in terms of production. You can’t overlook that.

This thread shouldn't have gone past the first page
If it was your favorite producer or a producer you thought was the dopest ever yet most people come in a thread to disagree then it would have been a different story.

You want this thread to die cuz you don’t fuck wit Fresh like I do? Lol this should’ve been a Mannie Fresh appreciation thread.

It’s cool. Y’all got it. Lol y’all stay on that side of the fence and I’ll be over here. But in the meantime I’m riding

Hell yeah he top 5. Put a whole label on his back for years, catalog of beats is timeless. He my favorite producer ever and out of all the producers y’all named only Dre and Primo might be above him. But even then I’d argue he better than all of of em.

What up knock

If it was your favorite producer or a producer you thought was the dopest ever yet most people come in a thread to disagree then it would have been a different story.

You want this thread to die cuz you don’t fuck wit Fresh like I do? Lol this should’ve been a Mannie Fresh appreciation thread.
let's do some house keeping

he's in my top 5. you missed the thread is ugk a top 5 group. you go in there and tell me if you think I don't fuck with the south. I'm from baton rouge Louisiana brah. I was going toe to toe with niggas in there

I knew the intent of the thread and how it was gonna go so to keep it from turning into the ugk thread, I advised to just say no and keep it moving because apparently, no one outside the south thinks he's a top 5 producer. If the non southern bias wasn't so flagrant, I would've attempted to make a case but if the consensus is he's top 10, I'm ok with that

So do yall pick and choose when to play the southern hate card? Cuz yall wasn't saying shit in the Outkast thread.

Timbo and Pharrell are southern producers, i don't see the card played with them.

Niggas show love to southern artists all the time, just not every southern mf yall praise in the south.

I voted no for Mannie AND i voted no for Rza and Just Blaze. Am i an east and south hater?

So do yall pick and choose when to play the southern hate card? Cuz yall wasn't saying shit in the Outkast thread.

Timbo and Pharrell are southern producers, i don't see the card played with them.

Niggas show love to southern artists all the time, just not every southern mf yall praise in the south.

Ppl on here believe the south ruined rap.

So don’t act like the hate ain’t real

This is true. But I think they're the minority. Shit 50 just got washed in the Rick Ross thread, which was complete bullshit but still.

Back