Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Mannie Fresh A Top 5 Producer?

Is Mannie Fresh A Top 5 Producer?

• Total voters
Name another teenage rapper better than the Baby Gangsta aka BG from 15-19 years of age. Let’s go Fresh

I voted yes. He's a personal top producer for me. He is Cash Money when it comes to sound. He's always been underrated and under appreciated. He's up there with the best of them but since he's not from a certain area he won't get universal love.

And this HA remix shits all over the one with Jay y’all niggaz love so much. Do you hear this nigga fresh? Nigga loved switching his beats on the same song.

That beat switch give a nigga the ugly face.

I voted yes. He's a personal top producer for me. He is Cash Money when it comes to sound. He's always been underrated and under appreciated. He's up there with the best of them but since he's not from a certain area he won't get universal love.
exactly. I’m just a fan that listen to producers from every region. I don’t just listen to Primo just cuz I’m from the state of NY lol

When you listen to a Mannie Fresh beat he be having all kind of shit going on but it ain’t just a looped beat. He layers his shit.

There’s a reason the fuckin Source mag, a publication out the east coast gave this album 4 1/2 mics out of 5 when this shit dropped

When you listen to a Mannie Fresh beat he be having all kind of shit going on but it ain’t just a looped beat. He layers his shit.
Bruh I feel your plight but people's minds is already made up.
Not just this thread but tournaments in general, people have predetermined thoughts.
You're not gonna cross anyone over to change a vote.
You're posting just to post which is all good. I actually appreciate the drops people have for their vote.
I feel like with shit like this the only southern aspect of hip hop that's universally accepted is OutKast.
After that you're on your own.

Bruh I feel your plight but people's minds is already made up.
Not just this thread but tournaments in general, people have predetermined thoughts.
You're not gonna cross anyone over to change a vote.
You're posting just to post which is all good. I actually appreciate the drops people have for their vote.
I feel like with shit like this the only southern aspect of hip hop that's universally accepted is OutKast.
After that you're on your own.

Aren't timbo and pharrell from the "souf" or yall don't consider them?

sure top 5 for south producers . but overall nah
I’m agree to disagree with most of y’all. Our DNA different. I’m just making my case which is Mannie Fresh is a top 5 producer and a goat producer at that. And if them bitch niggaz wouldn’t have killed his sister he still would have made way more beats this century.

Back