Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Khaleesi

I ain't forget nothing i am just pointing out Khaleesi is known for them red ass cheeks through spankings from white dudes she gets her freak on with

But who cares?

Well those who care about dignity in the sense of on the other forum Khaleesi really stepped up to be pro black/conscious during the time where injustices in America were happening the cop shootings and all that stuff she was out spoken about it. She went from a regular girl RnB fan, nurse student to really becoming pro black it was commendable she got enlightened to represent against these injustices

But then as is no secret she has sex with white dudes who disrespect her spank her ass, dominate her in the videos, treat her in an inhumane way wen she deep throating and disrespected in the videos getting strangled during sex etc

Well those who care about dignity in the sense of on the other forum Khaleesi really stepped up to be pro black/conscious during the time where injustices in America were happening the cop shootings and all that stuff she was out spoken about it. She went from a regular girl RnB fan, nurse student to really becoming pro black it was commendable she got enlightened to represent against these injustices

But then as is no secret she has sex with white dudes who disrespect her spank her ass, dominate her in the videos, treat her in an inhumane way wen she deep throating and disrespected in the videos getting strangled during sex etc

But who cares?

U don't that's fine but some do especially those who are genuine pro black and really for the cause. To those it is a case of Khaleesi jumping on a bandwagon and being insincere

Let it go

Why do you remain so fixated on things from the past? She doesn’t post on this site and neither does Stew.

Let’s talk about the present. How is life going for you right now?

I'm sure you can find someone new to stalk on here. Stew was in the UK and all the sudden you were no where to be found, you had your chance

Why tell a lie?

Stew banned me from the I.C when he came to the U.K then any follow up account i made kept getting banned. It was IllBot program but Stew could have stopped it

He also has my cell number because i posted it on the forum same with my address this not a lie i said any U.K poster that thinks they bad who keeps dissing me on the forum come see me

But there was never gonna be beef like that with Stew i'm not risking jail or something silly for a petty disagrement over music, I just would have had a convo with him

Back