Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Khaleesi

Starbucks

Being pro black based on the influence of a few I.C posters but having a video of her being spanked with a belt while she naked bent over a dudes lap having her ass reded up. But by a white dude

The most ironic thing ever?

I guess everybody seen the video but me lol I wasn't in that pm and never came at her before which is why i didn't understand why she came at me on BB, then I just figured she adopted Dizz's beef with me.

With that said, if the video is now public, drop that shit in here.

wasn't Khaleesi exposed last year in a mass PM? if this video existed, I'd have thought it'd have come out then instead of been sent solely to the inbox of a troll.

What makes u think I am a troll? I feel a lot of people who have a energetic personality get labelled that online by people who are not of the same personality

It makes no sense because everyone has their own way of being their own perspective their own swagger let's say

This why I respect my religion too because it discusses this how everyone has their own way of being their own nature. I feel like those who might have some humor to them will get labelled wrongly a troll

I guess everybody seen the video but me lol I wasn't in that pm and never came at her before which is why i didn't understand why she came at me on BB, then I just figured she adopted Dizz's beef with me.

With that said, if the video is now public, drop that shit in here.

I'll just ask her

Who is khaleesi and why she not allowed to freak off

She is a black Hispanic called Kelly who became pro black. She used to post on the I.C

Anyone can freak off if they want that is fine. But just the irony of it being a white dude and her being so pro black dissing whites constantly on the I.C

Back