Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Joe Budden Top 10 DOA?

Is Joe Bidden Top 10?

• Yes he's Top 10 DOA

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No he's not top 10 DOA

Votes: 33 89.2%

• Total voters
His catalogue drags him down. Hes a better mixtape rapper than anything. Its like putting top 3 and1 ball player in nba top 10. Doesnt work.

But he can rap circles around the best of em.

Who said he was?

Just wondering.

You see his name thrown around in these discussions, but I''m like 20 years older than the younger cats on ABW, I'm just checking out the generation gap.

I thought maybe I'm missing out on something, but looking at the votes, apparently not.

tenor.gif

Based on skill he should be, he's in mine.

His catalogue drags him down. Hes a better mixtape rapper than anything. Its like putting top 3 and1 ball player in nba top 10. Doesnt work.

But he can rap circles around the best of em.

Mood musik 2-4 had original beats. So the only thing different from a album was it was free.

I may single handedly be responsible for niggas knowing who Budden was in the Cleveland area. Back when niggas bought mixtapes, I bought MM2 at least 5 times. Niggas would hear pieces of it, ask me who it was, I'd get distracted, and then the joint was gone. I probably spent like 50 bucks buying that shit repeatedly.

That shit is a classic mixtape. He's not top 10 though. Better than Eminem, that's for damn sure.

Depending on the day of the week and my mood, he might get ranked in my personal top 3.

Don't u Lupe niggas break down riddles?

Budden is easily better than Lupe.

Lyricist?

Nope. Joe said he wouldnt want that Lupe smoke.

Career/ album sales?

Nope. Lupe sold way more and had more commercial success.

Influence?

Nah. Lupe started backpack rap on the lowm

These are all things ove seen you use to argue for othwr artost being better than another. What else you got?

Back