Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Jerry Seinfeld A Top 5 Comedian?

Is Jerry Seinfeld A Top 5 Comedian?

• Total voters
1. Martin
2. Sanford and Son
3. Chapelle Show
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm
5. Bernie Mack Show/Everybody Hates Chris

which one of these shows is Seinfield better than??? i didnt really watch the bernie mack show or everyone hate's chris that much and they are both 100x better than lame ass seinfield

3. Chappelle ain’t a sitcom
4. Curb your enthusiasm
5. Bernie Mack and EHC

Them 4

Sociopaths? What the hell were you watching?:

sociopath
[ soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee- ]SHOW IPA
EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR sociopath ON THESAURUS.COM
noun Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Did you see the series finale because I can't imagine you asking this question if you did.

Seinfeld is a top 3 comedy show of alltime.

This is THE best moment in Seinfeld history.

Scene breakdown for anybody who hasn't seen the show:

Jerry meets a chick he's trying to fuck who happens to work with a dude that Jerry went to school with. The guy from school tells the girl that Jerry cheated in a foot race. Later that day Jerry tells George to pop up at the diner he was gonna have lunch at with the dude and chick the next day and to pretend they haven't seen each other in years and cosign that Jerry didn't cheat in the race.

There's alot of inside jokes that you'll still probably miss, but this shit's funny regardless.

3. Chappelle ain’t a sitcom
4. Curb your enthusiasm
5. Bernie Mack and EHC

Them 4
never said chapelle was a sitcom but what does it matter. sitcom or not you're out of your mind if you think seinfield is in the same league as the chapelle show. and you are lamer than i thought if you think seinfield is better than curb your enthusiasm. jerry doesn't even think seinfield is as good as curb your enthusiasm.

hey jerry do you think your show was funnier than curn your enthusisam?

@Okaay seems to think it is. i dont know if he's serious or not but i kind of think he is.

i mean for real jerry. this dude is really trippin. we are having a discussion about goat comedians and tv shows and this guy said your show was better than the chappele show, curb your enthusisiam, the bernie mac show and everyobe hates chris.

Last edited:
Seinfeld is a top 3 comedy show of alltime.

This is THE best moment in Seinfeld history.

Scene breakdown for anybody who hasn't seen the show:

Jerry meets a chick he's trying to fuck who happens to work with a dude that Jerry went to school with. The guy from school tells the girl that Jerry cheated in a foot race. Later that day Jerry tells George to pop up at the diner he was gonna have lunch at with the dude and chick the next day and to pretend they haven't seen each other in years and cosign that Jerry didn't cheat in the race.

There's alot of inside jokes that you'll still probably miss, but this shit's funny regardless.

If there’s a difference between standup and acting then there’s a difference between sketch and sitcom funny.

I said already as a comedian Jerry trash but the show Dylan hot fire

Seinfeld was a classic,Soup Nazi,these pretzels are making me thirsty, when they asked George if he

pissed in the shower and he said " it's all pipes,it's going to the same place !" LOL,when crazy Joe

Divola had Jerry shook,Kramer said "I ran into Joe Divola,he said you're Next",the library detective,so

many classic episodes,the chick with the man hands,when that chick saw George's penis and he just

got out the pool. Loooool

Back