Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is It Weird To Only Date 1 Race?

Is It Weird To Only Date 1 Race?

• Yea, You're Missing Out

• Nah, I'm A Real Nigga

Results are only viewable after voting.
This post is a cross of just tap dancing and content fishing. Either way, I'm good(I just wanted to call out the BS).
ezgif-2-49f740f3b9.gif

race is definitely a social construct with cultural implications but the bodies are built different BUT I don’t know if the minds are… so a multi racial MFer myself I don’t discriminate- I get in where i fit in.:: and I traveled a ton for school then a ton for work… so when in Rome you gotta smash Roman’s .

Also if you in a major city how do you NOT smash all types over your life IF you don’t get married early?

I get having preferences but if you for the streets there are many roads to explore

Contrary to popular belief, the vast majority of the people on Earth only ever date within their own race. Not weird at all.
the vast majority of the world doesn’t travel 200 miles in their life either - we talking about first world problems - not if a Ghanaian in
Ghana dates the 11 white Ghana lol

It would be weird to make that the deal breaker.

“Oh, you not my race, so I can’t do it. Even though you check every other box”

As a rule, I only got time for black women, but nah, if I meet a woman who happen to not be black and she really just do it for me like that then I’m not looking no further. She can be Japanese, Mexican, snow bunny or whatever. I feel like I would pair really well with a Japanese woman sometimes. Or another Asian group. But there’s so many sisters to choose from it’s hard to see it happening. lol.

Black women are the only women that I’ve ever met that see me, like, when I deal with them. I don’t have to clarify nothing, or gain an understanding..

They may judge me based on their personal preference, but they know who I am, so it feel like home, also I’ve had black woman come across my vision

And I’ve been stunned, like. In absolute awe of their beauty, I’ve never seen any woman of any other race of ethnicity that has made me feel that way about their appearance

I’ve only met a few none black women that pique my interest but I could never feel my way to a point of connecting as individuals despite our differences

Not weird at all.

I had some friends here that used to look at me weird for only wanting to date black women. Just not that many brothers like me here, I guess. I think they thought it was unrealistic. (And looking back I think they were right, because few black women here, especially good looking ones, only check for brothers.)

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back