Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it sassy for a grown man to sip juice out of a straw?

Well damn it, stay in a chicks place. We don’t tell you what a real woman is so uh yea.

We all still thinking you a Ukrainian dude trying to pass English class. But it’s just a rumor.

Now I don’t want smoke and have a blessed day
😂😂😂😂
There are countless posts here from red pill content about what women should be like, including one that was included on the home page about how women are taking over with the matriarchy and need to stay in their place as a subservient class… You might want to rethink this argument.

IMG_9051.gif

There are countless posts here from red pill content about what women should be like, including one that was included on the home page about how women are taking over with the matriarchy and need to stay in their place as a subservient class… You might want to rethink this argument.

View attachment 1132962
How women should act is not challenging what’s real. They are saying be more feminine? Am i lion?

Getting a new ass or Tits, we challenge what we are seeing as authentic.

Saying real men don’t drink…..you challenge a person preference . That’s like saying real women don’t use tampons.

Why not just say men that sip hard liquor thru straws can be seen as soft vs what’s real .

And you didn’t deny being a Ukrainian dude..😂😂😂😂
Now I said have a fucking blessed day
😂😂🤮😂

How women should act is not challenging what’s real. They are saying be more feminine? Am i lion?

Getting a new ass or Tits, we challenge what we are seeing as authentic.

Saying real men don’t drink…..you challenge a person preference . That’s like saying real women don’t use tampons.

Why not just say men that sip hard liquor thru straws can be seen as soft vs what’s real .

And you didn’t deny being a Ukrainian dude..😂😂😂😂
Now I said have a fucking blessed day
😂😂🤮😂
IMG_9052.gif

That’s what I’m talking about! Real men damage their livers by becoming alcoholics!
Real men get quarterly blood tests to measure liver enzymes levels of AST and ALT to be alerted early to a fatty liver that can lead to a possible permanent damage. But since the liver is really the only organ that can regenerate….catching it early you can almost reverse any possible damage done.

Real men know about their health and/or how to be or become more healthy.

In ya face

Real men get quarterly blood tests to measure liver enzymes levels of AST and ALT to be alerted early to a fatty liver that can lead to a possible permanent damage. But since the liver is really the only organ that can regenerate….catching it early you can almost reverse any possible damage done.

Real men know about their health and/or how to be or become more healthy.

In ya face
IMG_9053.gif

Back