Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Is it only me?!

Am I the only one who brings matches to the bathroom and lights one after a deuce

My boy does this. He asked for em at work one time, I was like "wtf are you talking about man?" he like "I gotta take a shit. You have a cigarette? I gotta burn something for the smell." so random. Fucking pyro shitters. Just wipe ya ass, wash ya hands and leave.

When I drive long distances and is behind a car/truck. I add up all the numbers in their tags or wherever I see a number on the vehicle. lol

I have a thing about things touching my hands. I'll loose my shit if my hands feel something wet on them and I didn't know beforehand that something wet or dirty was going to touch them. Like I don't put ketchup on fries because of this. I dip the fries in ketchup.

I can remember exactly what somonso had on the day I met them but I can't remember their name for shit.

When I drive long distances and is behind a car/truck. I add up all the numbers in their tags or wherever I see a number on the vehicle. lol

I play words with friends so I try and make a word out of the letters

I have a thing about things touching my hands. I'll loose my shit if my hands feel something wet on them and I didn't know beforehand that something wet or dirty was going to touch them. Like I don't put ketchup on fries because of this. I dip the fries in ketchup.

Idk bout that hands shit but I do dip my fries. Soggy fries can be thrown away!!!

I can remember exactly what somonso had on the day I met them but I can't remember their name for shit.

Lmfao. You are hella detailed fam!!!

I’m the only one that gets amp to do something with you, then the day of and on the way to. I remember how much I hate doing shit with people and go do something else. Then wait for you to hit me up, to which..I’m not answering your call.

My boy does this. He asked for em at work one time, I was like "wtf are you talking about man?" he like "I gotta take a shit. You have a cigarette? I gotta burn something for the smell." so random. Fucking pyro shitters. Just wipe ya ass, wash ya hands and leave.
I don't even smoke bogies, but I need that light lol

Back