Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is It Necessary?

Depends... family pics with kids you two share, nah, but nudes or pics of just you two idk why you'd want/need to keep them. My general rule is if it would bother you if I did the same don't do that shit.
However, if you don't mind me keeping pics of my big dick ex, keep her pics. I'm finer anyway:haa:

delete?

damn im old.

i still got regular pics of my exs..
its apart of my past.
just because im married dont mean i can overlook my past.

and wifey can keep all her pics too.

as long as they not on the top of the pile i dont care about it.

yeah and no lol

I dont think the day you make it official with somebody, you gotta go swipe your email and hard drives of everything

if you got shit in your texts and phone gallery yeah, dump that

but I had shit years old that I just so happened to run across in my email not too long ago and this is 5 yrs into marriage.....i would've been pissed if I had to stand trial on those because I seriously didnt "keep" the shit on purpose or even look at them

Shorty ask me to delete my exes nudes I be like

giphy.gif

I don’t see the issue, I’m not about to go back some years on my social media or anything else to delete those pictures and if my man feels a way he can grow up.

Nudes, I can obviously see someone feeling a way but pictures beyond that? Grow up bruh.

Regular pics, nah. I deleted pics of me and my exes tho off social media because I ain’t want them on there no more. I ain’t trashing no pics of me, my son’s dad and son. I ain’t reminiscing about them shits either tho.

Back