Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it crazy for a child..

I always had all the consoles growing up

In hindsight I probably should have just had one system and more games rather than less games with all systems but shit. Part of the allure of being a kid having multiple systems is to stunt

Coming up we always had one until my oldest brother got old enough to buy them on his own.

i still remember the day that nigga came home wit the N64 and Mario Kart.

giphy.gif

My mind was blown cause that shit was expensive and it was no where in our price range.

Had all the systems

Only have a Xbox 1 and my son dont give a damn about it lol

He a outside kid or he plays with his toys and only gets on his iPad when aint nothing to do.

Is it crazy? No. Nothing crazy about it. My kid has an xbox at my house and a playstation at his moms ,but I'm sure you mean in two in the same house. Naw, that's not nuts.

I mean, I'd question how much that kid is being stimulated in other areas and how much time they are dedicating to video games. But it's not nuts.

I'll say this: Growing up, I had a Nintendo, then Sega, then playstation. And I was lucky to get those. If my mom could've afforded more than one at a time, I'd prolly have had more than one at a time.

I remember I was a freshman in college when the X-box dropped. First semester. Them shits dropped like a week or two before niggas got their refund check back from their student loans. EVERYBODY (except me. smh.) went and copped that bitch. The yard was empty as shit for the rest of the semester. Niggas was camped out in their room playing that shit all day and night.

I think it's more important about the time spent on gaming systems, not how many they have. But then the more they have sometimes the less appreciative they are of them.

Back