Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is he right or is he wrong?

Yeah, I get it. Honestly I don't get why people still want to get into a club with that bad energy. Like how are you supposed to have a good time after all that?

The thing is the optics are bad regardless when you hit a woman. He didn't even wait for her to swing on him. He could have given her a hard shove once she showed him they weren't backing down. Progression is everything and cameras are everywhere. Trust, if he was a officer this would be first page.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
bouncers are comfortable smacking people, period

thats why he was hired

I've seen grown men get knocked out by women in the parking lot lol...with my own two eyes

he cant be soft on them....shit if u wanna be real, these days most of the fights start with women
I got tossed 10 feet deep and 5 feet into the air for asking how ima get my fitted back...them niggaz maxed out wit a short temper

I almost forgot ABW is home of tha most “I’ll beat a bitch ass for tryin’ me” niggaz in tha world...

:stare:

That nigga was like 6’8” 400+ and he walked up to her after tha 1st punch...foh

Eh, he used more force than I would've in that situation. But I don't have any sympathy for her. Ratchet broads always think they're bout that action

I almost forgot ABW is home of tha most “I’ll beat a bitch ass for tryin’ me” niggaz in tha world...

:stare:

That nigga was like 6’8” 400+ and he walked up to her after tha 1st punch...foh
Nah....

Yo,lol..u see her friend dragging her..at that point she realized she ain't want none of that and was hoping..even tho she knew better, she was hoping her friend was gonna leave it alone

Shorty got a tough jaw tho

Word is that’s his girlfriend they was trying to fight.

Back