Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is he right or is he wrong?

3 piece with the biscuit. Hard to tell if gold suit hit him first but if she did then yea she had it coming. If not dude should have walked away or diffuse the situation

He appears to be a bouncer/security

can't run up & mos def not put hands on them mf

tenor.gif

I really don't know what else to say about shit like that other than keep your hands to yourself. He told them to take their asses on and they continued to try and start shit. Regardless of whether you think men should hit women or not, we should all be able to agree that these women need to chill with bullshit like that.

overboard imo...that could have been handled better without him slapping her up like that...

You can't say he aint warn em tho... play stupid games... win stupid prizes. Somebody tell you if you hit them they gon knock the fuck outa you... best not hit them if you aint prepared for what happens next no matter who you are.

Keep ur hands to urself folks

Not quite sure how I feel about this.

Respect to the chick for eating those punches though.

Some dudes would've been put to sleep.

Wrong for the 2nd & 3rd punch

But she earned that 1st one tho.

I don't really get this. If you think she earned the 1st, I don't see how you think the other two were wrong, she was actually legit trying to attack him in those cases. To me, the first one might have been the one that was out of line because he probably could have just let the shove go. However, when she's actually swinging on him, I can't really say he's wrong to slap the shit out of her to put her aggression to an end.

I don't really get this. If you think she earned the 1st, I don't see how you think the other two were wrong, she was actually legit trying to attack him in those cases. To me, the first one might have been the one that was out of line because he probably could have just let the shove go. However, when she's actually swinging on him, I can't really say he's wrong to slap the shit out of her to put her aggression to an end.

She was dazed and confused after that 1st punch.

So much so, her homegirl was.....
tenor.gif

He could've told her and shorty bounce. She was already carrying her ass anyway.

She was dazed and confused after that 1st punch.

So much so, her homegirl was.....
tenor.gif

He could've told her and shorty bounce. She was already carrying her ass anyway.

It looks like that's what he was doing. If he really does work there as a bouncer or something, it's within his job function to make sure they leave the premises. Nobody told that chick to rise of from the dead swinging.

one thing I cant stand is drunk ass people who dont fucking comprehend

and im not a bouncer

he did what he's supposed to, she could have avoided it

for all we know, whatever she was trying to get into could have gotten her or somebody else hurt worse

out there dressed like a telletubbie tryna scrap.....go home

bouncers are comfortable smacking people, period

thats why he was hired

I've seen grown men get knocked out by women in the parking lot lol...with my own two eyes

he cant be soft on them....shit if u wanna be real, these days most of the fights start with women

Back