Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is George Carlin A Top 5 Comedian?

Is George Carlin A Top 5 Comedian?

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Notable Stand Up Specials

You Are All Diseased
It's Bad For Ya
A Place For My Stuff
Parental Advisory

Notable TV Shows

George Carlin Show
Flip Wilson Show

Notable Movies

Working Trash​

lol that's his stand out movie.

Niggas really ranking this mf over Cosby smh/lol

Mac was in 1 scene of friday.

Have u ever seen Bill & Ted?

Yea and I've seen Car Wash. U can say he co starred in Ted, he was basically an extra in Car Wash.

Anyway you chop it up, he didn't star in the movies to give him credit for those movies.

I'll give him top 5, but considering this is a black web, I'd never be mad if he don't make it...

His comedy or career ain't do shit for black people, and the rest of my top comedians that's one of their main contributions...

But with guys like Carlin, Burr, Seinfeld, Larry David.... All they got to me is being funny and their on stage work....

And on stage, Carlin is amazing....I feel like I could listen to him rip into shit all day...

I'd put him just slightly below Rodney Dangerfield. That's not a diss either because Rodney Dangerfield was funny as shit. Mad underrated these days.

I'll give him top 5, but considering this is a black web, I'd never be mad if he don't make it...

His comedy or career ain't do shit for black people, and the rest of my top comedians that's one of their main contributions...

But with guys like Carlin, Burr, Seinfeld, Larry David.... All they got to me is being funny and their on stage work....

And on stage, Carlin is amazing....I feel like I could listen to him rip into shit all day...

Ainā€™t that what your supposed to be voting on

No, he was another comedian that spoke more on real talk than anything, and thats cool, but alot wasnt funny, just some "damn! I see what hes saying!" Shit

Back