Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is everyone a little gay?

Funny thread tho. This reminds me back in my bloggin days of when i asked if to be a good barber do you have to be a lil gay lol.

You somebody husband dawg
Ev51BEDWgAUwxsX.jpg

I get the concept that just because you find someone physically attractive doesn't mean you want to fuck them. So I know why ya'll are bucking at calling that "gay." The "a little gay" term is basically used for lack of anything different.

However, I'm going to flat out disagree that there are people that are universally attractive to men and women. What does that even mean? Physically, men and women are completely different, so you have to have a different set of standards of attractiveness for each. If I'm only interested in women, why would I even have a set of standards for what an attractive man is. Your last couple sentences are exactly what I was talking about in my post. Women are so used to judging the looks of both men and women that ya'll can't even conceive of the fact that some people simply can't and don't do that.
I never said it was inconceiveable that there are some people who don't see attractiveness in the same sex.

I said if one does, it doesn't make them gay or gay adjacent.

Just because you or some others don't see attractiveness in the same sex doesn't negate the fact that there are people who are universally attractive to men and women.

I hope your day is a good one, Mr. Monk.

You don’t see your friend’s titties? Hmm interesting because guys would get undressed in front of each other in like a gym or something and would talk to each other with their shirts off and dicks out but just not looking.

so yeah I find it interesting you not cool with your friend changing in front of you

nah i dont fw them dudes.....put the pistols away smh

i dont even like talking in the bathroom while im pissing....i will ignore you until im secured and zipped

shut the fuck up

how the hell you just stand there and talk stocks w/ ya balls out?

You don’t see your friend’s titties? Hmm interesting because guys would get undressed in front of each other in like a gym or something and would talk to each other with their shirts off and dicks out but just not looking.

so yeah I find it interesting you not cool with your friend changing in front of you
She can change in front of me but I rather her not. I only seen one of my friends breasts and that’s cause I was tryna help her breastfeed. Other than, put that shit away.

this niggas pops is the real problem here....super foul character

type of nigga that eat corner store nachos and blow his nose on the sidewalk w/ no tissue

whip smell like sweat and Salems and he'll wear dress shoes with anything

Back