Kendrick
J Cole
Scarface
Dmx
Kayne
Wayne
Andre 3000
50 Cent

Thats 15 rappers way better then Eminem and they all got better albums too. That cracker could never be top 10 and I could have kept going
I know y’all hate the white boy, but let’s be realistic.

If we’re ranking people based on the four main attributes:
Lyricism
Discography
Commercial Appeal
Legacy

No way he does Em not crack Top 10. I have him at 9, right below Ice Cube but before Big Daddy Kane.

BIG L? For real? Damn. He never even put out a solo project. R.I.P, but still.

Same goes for Three Stacks, no RIP.

X is up there, but every album after The Great Depression <<< Marshall’s catalogue

Ye, too. Plus he doesn’t have the commercial success as Em.

Wayne is the sole debatable one here. We’ll revisit Kendrick in two more projects, but Kung-Fu Kenny doesn’t have the body of work Em does to surpass him. Neither does Scarface, if we’re keeping tabs.

And I believe Em’s legacy as the most successful white hip-hop artist does more hold weight in this game than people give him credit for.

But, I’ll give you BIG, Pac, Nas, Jay, Rakim and Cube. I’ll even throw in LL and KRS. That’s it.

BTW can most us agree that from a technical standpoint he's an amazing rapper, but his music, for the most part, isn't that great and, outside of some standout tracks, never was.

Yeah, noone is really denying the man's skill. But that's pretty much where it stops. His music in retrospect didn't age well or just corny.

His fanbase is what I can't stand the most. Them white folk delusional.

"You're just mad because he's better than any black rapper! He's the RAP GOD!" 🙄

He utilized multi syllable rhyming.

But honestly I can't name 5 songs by Eminem that would bump in a club right now in 2023, whereas Jay Z, Nas, 50 Cent, Kanye and everybody else from his era have songs that stand the test of time.

Eminem was on fire from 99-03, but seriously, what are his 5 best songs from that era and compare them to the 5 best songs from Jay, Nas, 50 Cent, Kanye from the same era.

MC Hammer went diamond. KRS and Rakim never went diamond and they were from the same era.

Eminem went diamond and he's from the same era as Jay Z and Nas, but they never went diamond.

So the fact that Eminem went diamond doesn't really mean anything.

Yeah, noone is really denying the man's skill. But that's pretty much where it stops. His music in retrospect didn't age well or just corny.

His fanbase is what I can't stand the most. Them white folk delusional.

"You're just mad because he's better than any black rapper! He's the RAP GOD!" 🙄

Right and that’s what bothers me, that last line.

from all of the black rappers that have ever existed, and had some decent run. Jay Z, Nas, Kool G Rap, Rakim, 2Pac, the entire Wu-Tang Clan, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, MC Shan, 50 Cent, AZ, Ja Rule, DMX, The Notorious B.I.G., LL Cool J, Snoop Dogg, MC Ren, The Lox, Mase, Black Rob, Fabolous, Redman, Rass Kass, Lupe Fiasco, Lil Wayne, TI, André 3000, Big Boi, Rev Run, Kool Moe Dee, Chuck D, Black Thought

As well as the other black rappers I am forgetting

you mean to tell me……the greatest of them all coincidentally is a white rapper?

Thats why I say they're not rap fans, they’re Eminem fans.

Last edited:
Back