Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Dating While Separated Cheating?

Is dating while separated cheating?

• Total voters

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
Yes or No?
Would you get into a relationship with someone who is separated? Why or why not?
Been there already? What was the outcome?

I wouldn't, cuz there's likely some bullshit attached to it that isn't worth the effort.

But technically it's fair.

A separation is pretty much a break up, but because it takes lawyers and money, the official divorce isn't final...

But if a couple is legally separated, they should be free to fuck and date....

Key word... Should

Damn all that grey area "Why don't we just separate and go from there" bs. If you doin that...I'm smashin something else.

You wanna separate but still wanna apply the same rules of "no cheating" as if we're together??
giphy-1 (2).gif

If we ain't together as a couple...then we ain't together at all. We single in my eyes.

Last edited:
Niggaz always say marriage is just a legal obligation in the form of a contract....

That shit ain't never more true than during a separation..... It's just paperwork.... Yall niggaz basically single

separation is a funny word.

its usually only meant for the person who wants to benefit for something else but might not be happy so they would like to know they can come back home.

:mybad:
I'm just doing research
Oh so u about to fuck a married negro.

Give homie some it's fair game
say-my-name-block-1-03.gif

I use to fuck with this one chick a few years ago, her man was at war in iraq, took me a while to find out about the guy, so i just was getting pussy more than "falling in love" as soon as she told me guy was coming back i just walked away "dueces" and she actually cried cause she caught feeling

Either you together .. or not together no need to complicate things things by being 'separated'

if its over dont go backwards if you have doubts that shit is over.

Separated means the relationship is over. Its like when your job tells you to take the next day off, so the manager can evaluate your future status with the company. Just gon head & tell me straight up, so we can move on with our endeavors.

Separated means the relationship is over. Its like when your job tells you to take the next day off, so the manager can evaluate your future status with the company. Just gon head & tell me straight up, so we can move on with our endeavors.

Lol...administrative leave w/o pay

I say it depends on how long... Ive seen couples separate and work shit out in a few months... Separations dont always mean the end or divorce... If im not wrong some courts will require you be separated for a period of time before a divorce is final to ensure that is the best course of action for the couple.
Technically,No its not really cheating but Im a it takes time to move on type person so for any reason I separate from my husband and this busta out there fucking someone immediately I can only assume he wasnt as committed and doesnt want to work it out and sadly that separation will probably perminate.

Plus it gets messy either way you look at it. I dated a guy once who was separated from his wife but she refused to sign the papers and shit was a headache for him i felt akward because she would keep his kid from him if she even thought i would come over when they were with him it was just A MESS... I dont do messy. Close one chapter before you start another ijs

Shit is difficult af! I don't consider it cheating but it's damn sure complicated yo

On break babies add a whole nother layer of complications.

This shit ain't for the faint of heart frfr

nah lol

shit thats half the reason people separate.....i mean if not that, what else would make a person say "oh we're gone stay together but live in different houses"..........

its time to get some strange and watch what u wanna watch on tv and think this shit thru lmao

Damn all that grey area "Why don't we just separate and go from there" bs. If you doin that...I'm smashin something else.

You wanna separate but still wanna apply the same rules of "no cheating" as if we're together??
View attachment 74425

If we ain't together as a couple...then we ain't together at all. We single in my eyes.

Yeah, that separation shit just sounds like some bullshit.

If people feel like they need to separate, it's best to just end the relationship altogether.

I can understand why it might be different with married couples, but regular couples with no kids???

Just break up and be done with it.

Back