Welcome To aBlackWeb

is dababy a flat out murderer?

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
C7183581-739B-41B0-B460-57D9CF30D091.jpeg B2F0FDE6-91F7-4623-8F1F-74048E8B09F3.jpeg

who robs someone in the middle of walmart? and how did the tape magically disappear? keywitness mysteriously doesnt show up.....

Here are some bullet points:

• Jalyn Craig is the 19-year-old who was shot. His parents said he was a fan of Dababy's.
  • Dababy said in a social media video that two people pulled up and "whipped out" on his family.
  • When on the Breakfast Club, Dababy could not articulate how the interaction led to the shooting. He said he initially saw them and they were young and then saw them again and they were smirking. (They probably were just fans perhaps wanting a pic or to chat with him) Dababy said they told him to go outside then Dababy sent his family away. Dababy also mentioned he saw someone else he was cool with and dapped the person up.
  • A walmart worker who was a witness for the prosecution did not show up to court (probably in fear) and the prosecution asked for a continuance. The judge denied it (no reason known) and as a result the charges were dropped. (mfers can get multiple continuances on traffic tickets, but when there's a situation involving a death the prosecution can't get one?)
  • The parents say footage shows that Dababy swung FIRST on the friend then there was a fight.
Where is the friend who was with him? What does the friend have to say about what happened? Based on what Dababy had to say and what the parents say, it seems that Jalyn and perhaps the friend were fans of Dababy's approached him. Dababy probably misinterpreted their actions or didn't want to be bothered while out with his family. Also, does it make sense at approximately 8 PM for two teens to try to rob someone inside the middle of a busy store? Somebody probably said something slick and they fought. Dababy decided to handle it with a gun. The robbery allegation isn't holding up to me. If someone can make it make sense, please do so.

This guy is BAD NEWS.
Dababy talks about the Walmart incident:

That's their side, it ain't like dababy had the loot to pay people off. As for robbery, benny got shot in broad day at Walmart.

I never liked this story..when I first heard it and after the baby nonchalantly glossed over it. I kinda lean to yeah he is

what do you mean he didnt have the loot to pay ppl off?

benny ??? benny the butcher was a big time drug dealer with money on his head tf is you saying?
I'm saying he didn't have the money to pay off anyone. Dude just started getting money.
He would have had to get to whomever had access to that tape immediately. And benny situation wasn't a hit it was an attempt robbery.

Back