Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is cuckolding the next trend for these new negroes?

You sound like a horrible friend.
How'd she look?
Actually very good, our one homeboy who's locked up now would have done that shit 100%.... And it would have been hilarious...

A friend coming to me with some weirdo shit like that would make me reconsider the friendship.
I have horrible friends, I've reconsidered, cancelled, gave 4th and 5th chances to that friendship.

I currently haven't seen homie in like a year, and always can't help when he need cashapps....

Nigga braves doing this white people. How y’all don’t know they won’t call the cops late saying you tied the dude up then raped his wife in front of him. That would let them get their watching their wife fucked, rape, and getting a nigga thrown in jail fantasy out in one session.

Actually very good, our one homeboy who's locked up now would have done that shit 100%.... And it would have been hilarious...

I have horrible friends, I've reconsidered, cancelled, gave 4th and 5th chances to that friendship.

I currently haven't seen homie in like a year, and always can't help when he need cashapps....

I hear you man. My friends weren't bad, but them niggas are 38 and 39 and still want to live like they are 21. I had to let them do them.

I kid you guys and gabi not. This man is creating random fantasies about me in his sick head cause I said evidence lead to O.J. committing the crime. I knew you were a weirdo since the I.C. but never would expect that I would be living in your head rent free one day and that you would think I’m going to ruin your favorite forum. LOL. I understand it’s gay pride month but I will have to ask you to excuse me from your faggotry and thoughts.

I created random fantasies but your mind is the one that went right to gay shit.

White man is a natural faggot

I hear you man. My friends weren't bad, but them niggas are 38 and 39 and still want to live like they are 21. I had to let them do them.
Yea the whole shit dumb...

He met his current girl, cuz him an his last girl were looking for a chick to have a3 some with....... Found shorty, and after the 3 some he broke up with his chick and started dating the new chick....

Lol, they doing 3 somes, and it's always another chick... So she said she wanted some other dick....

Plus he got caught up fucking around....

Both these chicks was like 22-25.... This nigga like my age....

Yo doing too much tryna juggle them young girls

Btw I've been drinking, and I tend to embellish shit for optimal comedic effect when drinking, so take that explanation with a grain of salt

Yo doing too much tryna juggle them young girls
Learned my lesson recently.
Never fucked with young bitches and found myself partaking in a couple. Both wastes of time....

I take that back I ain't learn shit cause another young ass one came along and I'm at it again smh

Back