Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Closure Sex Ever A Good Idea?

What?

Let me fuck one last time.....

....till the next time.

Nah. This doesn't work. It would end up like a drug.

Never had it but I cant imagine it would be good. Like either yall hearts wouldn't be in it or they would be in it too much.

Can't begin to comprehend how a man would want to have 'closure sex', unless he never loved her or still wants her back...

'cause now she's been treated as just a receptacle and that's what the hoes are for.

IMO

If we breaking up, im probably not feeling her like that anymore anyway. Im probably trying to smash other chicks if we got to the point of breaking up.

I just dont see the point of closure sex.

Yes. I always insist on it lol. I put it down extra. The last 2 times it led to more one night stands for weeks following the "break up". The "we not back together" fucks be hittin

Yup.

I've done it wit my ex. She had a phat booty, and I wanted to smash one last time. Did that. Haven't looked back since.

For me...it was the closure I needed. By the time we spoke again, it was a couple years after our break-up. But that chapter was still unfinished imo. I had let go a lot of anger. So that was the main reason why I wanted to smash one last time. If I still had that anger...it wouldn't have gone down.

After the last time (actually smashed 2 separate times)...I knew I was officially done. No feelings. No need to want to get back wit her. Nada. That's why it worked for me. If I still had that residual anger...I wouldn't even bothered.

It has to be great sex! The motto for almost everything else is end things with a bang or while your up. And I think that definitely applies to relationships. I like to end things with positive vibes☺, if possible. But we break up on negative terms & the last time was not good. Oh no you wasting my time! The last session or little sexual fix... aint nothing wrong with that. Thank you, NEXT!

I've never understood what "closure" actually is.
Coming to terms with an end of romantic relationship. People seek closure for numerous reasons.

they may want to know what was the straw that broke the camels back. They may want to know for sure, that it’s a done deal. They may want to reconcile and end on a high note or cordial note.

Coming to terms with an end of romantic relationship. People seek closure for numerous reasons.

they may want to know what was the straw that broke the camels back. They may want to know for sure, that it’s a done deal. They may want to reconcile and end on a high note or cordial note.

Never looked at coming to terms with something as closure but ok.

Tried to pull dat one time. She came over and told me she can’t fuck wit me no mo..I’m like cool,..as I’m putting her to the chair in my room. She sat on my lap and started grinding, slid the pants down to her knees and she bent over to pull the panties to the side as i got my dick out..

then she jumped up like..no no no no, we can’t do this, sorry..bye..then she left my house..I sat there for a moment then..

…………next thing I heard was “EA Sports, It’s In the Game”

Back