Votes: 38 65.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • I mean ...

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Those niggas r on drugs

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Cam'ron has better albums than Jadakiss, the knock against Jadakiss is he has a weak solo discography

Those are classic bars though
Yes but don’t say jada got more depth than cam in his bars

jada don’t be saying anything a lot of the time as well

and as far as this thread, I’ll accept ppl saying jada is better but don’t post cam lyrics like he’s wack or he be saying nothin

I’m catching feelings

He does, but he ain't exactly pusha T. Jada low key drops alotta knowledge n gets introspective more than people give em credit for. Cam'ron never had a "why" type record for a single. Shit most "Street" rappers on a major or indy have. Don't do that, stop it right now hahaha

Ehh..."Why" was a good song but I think niggas overrated it cuz of the hook. Some of those questions that nigga was asking didn't make sense in the context of the song. Nigga was bragging "why my diesel have fiends on the floor for days" and "why they make all new 20s cuz I got old ones"...

His last solo project is a better example of introspective Jadakiss bars. You can hear Jada getting his pain out over his friends death on those songs on Ignatius

Yes but don’t say jada got more depth than cam in his bars

jada don’t be saying anything a lot of the time as well

and as far as this thread, I’ll accept ppl saying jada is better but don’t post cam lyrics like he’s wack or he be saying nothin

I’m catching feelings

Jada is one of wittiest rappers ever.

I wouldnt say he has a ton of depth as a rapper, but neither does cam.

Jada is wittier, and his bars hit harder, flow is a toss up.

No one will make do the sticky face more than Jada.

All that said, mfers in here gotta stop acting like Cam dont get busy.

Jada being better than Cam dont make Cam trash.

Cam is a legend, and im fighting mfers who say he not.

Ehh..."Why" was a good song but I think niggas overrated it cuz of the hook. Some of those questions that nigga was asking didn't make sense in the context of the song. Nigga was bragging "why my diesel have fiends on the floor for days" and "why they make all new 20s cuz I got old ones"...

His last solo project is a better example of introspective Jadakiss bars. You can hear Jada getting his pain out over his friends death on those songs on Ignatius

Song got over hyped cause of the Bush line.

Dont no one play why. I havent played why for over 10 years now and none of yall have either.

Not even a top 30 jada song imo

Jada is one of wittiest rappers ever.

I wouldnt say he has a ton of depth as a rapper, but neither does cam.

Jada is wittier, and his bars hit harder, flow is a toss up.

No one will make do the sticky face more than Jada.

All that said, mfers in here gotta stop acting like Cam dont get busy.

Jada being better than Cam dont make Cam trash.

Cam is a legend, and im fighting mfers who say he not.

I don't think anyone is saying Cam is trash...just that he throws alot of gibberish in his shit and it's more his charisma that makes people ignore it. We know damn well ain't too many rappers nigga would defend opening a song with a beat as fire as "Killa Cam" with "I get the boosters boostin I get computer putin"

Song got over hyped cause of the Bush line.

Dont no one play why. I havent played why for over 10 years now and none of yall have either.

Not even a top 30 jada song imo

And the Halle Berry line...other than that Kiss didn't say some shit in that song niggas hadn't heard before. They just hadn't heard it from Kiss.

I don't think anyone is saying Cam is trash...just that he throws alot of gibberish in his shit and it's more his charisma that makes people ignore it. We know damn well ain't too many rappers nigga would defend opening a song with a beat as fire as "Killa Cam" with "I get the boosters boostin I get computer putin"

But that shit work for Cam. No one saying those bars is fire, but the song is a classic. Its a package deal and charisma and flow are part of the package.

Mfers gotta stop acting like Cam aint a legend is all im saying.

But that shit work for Cam. No one saying those bars is fire, but the song is a classic. Its a package deal and charisma and flow are part of the package.

Mfers gotta stop acting like Cam aint a legend is all im saying.

That's why I said Cam is the only one who can spit those bars and still have niggas talk about how dope he is. But I still cant dismiss how silly that shit sounds

• Haha
Reactions: unspoken_respect