Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is Blade better than Black Panther?

Is Blade better than Black Panther?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
YES
See the source image

This is strickly based off the movies.Definitely not comparable IMO but here we go. Blade was really a one man movie. I mean for the time/era it fit the bill for action sci-fi. Wesley definitely brought up dark skin men by 1000 pts. And as far as black superheroes or black protagonist he made a known mark. But Blade was badass, really had no mercy. Black Panther while very dope is not better. Ok he had better tech and gadgets which would probably give him an advantage. But all around who is better...respectfully Blade.

Character wise whose stronger? I would say with the heart shaped herb Tā€™Challa edges Blade. And with the suit Bullets ainā€™t getting through that suit of course. Hand to Hand combat BP got that too. Iā€™m giving this to BP. Movie Wise Blade got this though. The ending of Bp was a tad disappointing even though I loved it

The 1st Blade......tops Black Panther. Shit was too raw, gritty, and dope, except for the last fight. Snipes was THE baddest muhfucker Marvel ever made a main character, even moreso than Logan.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The last two.....BP shits on them both. The Blade franchise got too worried about being higher-tech, and they got corny.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Black Panther was gritty af in Civil War. I'd love to have seen more of that characterization in the "Black Panther" movie.

If we're basing our votes on just the first solo movies alone, I gotta ride with Blade.

Back