Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is Blade a Vampire 🦝?

That wasn't his bloodline and its not that deep enpugh 4o warrant a thread discussion. A monster but and turned his mother into a monster. Thats not his mother anymore but a shell of her former self. Deacon Frost isn't his father and he robbed him of his childhood and his mother and his humanity because of frost he grew up homeless feeding on the homeless untill whisler found him and realized he wasn't a true vampire.

That wasn't his bloodline and its not that deep enpugh 4o warrant a thread discussion. A monster but and turned his mother into a monster. Thats not his mother anymore but a shell of her former self. Deacon Frost isn't his father and he robbed him of his childhood and his mother and his humanity because of frost he grew up homeless feeding on the homeless untill whisler found him and realized he wasn't a true vampire.
So the one drop rule doesn't apply to vampires?

And anything I deem worthy to be a thread will be one b😳😳😳

Wym by cool?
He's not an undead so he's not really part of the vampire group, he's more human than he is vampire and that's how he lived his whole life. So him killing vampires to me isn't really being a coon. If the vampires wasn't trying to end mankind he would have stopped killing them after he got the ones that killed his mom

He's not an undead so he's not really part of the vampire group, he's more human than he is vampire and that's how he lived his whole life. So him killing vampires to me isn't really being a coon. If the vampires wasn't trying to end mankind he would have stopped killing them after he got the ones that killed his mom
🤔

Good counter

I'll be back

🤔

Good counter

I'll be back
no need to comeback.....if you was half white or a quarter white and I a black man raised you to hate and hunt whites you sir would be a coon.

Are you doing a good thing far as Blade is concerned yes you are from my point of view but my view is selfish because I am human and I want all vamps dead and also Mr Blade what you think is going to happen when all the vamps are gone you think those humans are going to let you chill and ride off to the sunset?

Vampires are old as shit and petty...

Blade killed a bunch of vampires to get revenge for his mom.

All vampires took that personal.

He didn't start that shit, the killed his mom first, he got his lick back, and in the process a forever beef started.

He's not killing them just cuz they're vamps... He's cool with a bunch of vamps.... He's beefing with the ones who got beef with him.

no need to comeback.....if you was half white or a quarter white and I a black man raised you to hate and hunt whites you sir would be a coon.

Are you doing a good thing far as Blade is concerned yes you are from my point of view but my view is selfish because I am human and I want all vamps dead and also Mr Blade what you think is going to happen when all the vamps are gone you think those humans are going to let you chill and ride off to the sunset?
But he was conceived from two regular people. Would you be white if you needed blood and the hospital gave you the blood of a white?

Like for all intents and purposes he grows up as a normal human if a vampire didn't kill his mom. He wasn't brought into a vampire coven like say... Claudia...

He was a human with powers cursed to him from his mother's mother. He used those powers for revenge. Vampires could have snatched him early and raised him as one of their own.

That's on them.

But he was conceived from two regular people. Would you be white if you needed blood and the hospital gave you the blood of a white
no.....I would be a coon if I was raised up by someone who's not like me and told me to go out and kill someone who's similar to me. If my parents best friend raised me up and taught me to kill vampires who in turn killed my parent or parents for revenge I fully get that. They killed homies mom and turned him into a half human vampire and from the surface I could see why people think thats all it is to the story.

If you look deeper into it tho' the white guy raised him be it off of a revenge or not to kill the other side him thats still a part of Blade.

no.....I would be a coon if I was raised up by someone who's not like me and told me to go out and kill someone who's similar to me. If my parents best friend raised me up and taught me to kill vampires who in turn killed my parent or parents for revenge I fully get that. They killed homies mom and turned him into a half human vampire and from the surface I could see why people think thats all it is to the story.

If you look deeper into it tho' the white guy raised him be it off of a revenge or not to kill the other side him thats still a part of Blade.
Like Du said, is he killing all vampires or only the ones coming after him?

Back