Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is Blade a Vampire 🦝?

Ain't he a half breed?
Thank you brother Chi

Yes, but he's trying to get rid of his dominant side

He's always trying to suppress his nature to be in the good graces of non vampires

Bruh you can literally pay attention to the movie...

His mother was made a vampire while pregnant with him.... His Crusade was against the vampires that killed and made his mother... And after you catch that many bodies..... It Kinda becomes a lifestyle.

I don't think he was a coon... He wanted revenge, and accumulated a lotta smoke and forever beefs along the way

Blade didn't come out of the womb of a vampire .. even if he did all 4 grandparents and both parents gotta have 100% vampire ancestry

Yall stay wanting to claim dudes... he only probably has 26% vampire judging by my math.

Hes not even culturally a vampire he didn't get it out of the mud... he was raised on the north side

Bruh you can literally pay attention to the movie...

His mother was made a vampire while pregnant with him.... His Crusade was against the vampires that killed and made his mother... And after you catch that many bodies..... It Kinda becomes a lifestyle.

I don't think he was a coon... He wanted revenge, and accumulated a lotta smoke and forever beers along the way
But he gets revenge and then makes it a personal thing to rid the world of his bloodline

Back