Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is black billionaire Robert Smith still a role model to black kids?

cmon man.....

you cant see the block the same as corporate when it comes to white people and snitching.

i will not go out my way to put a black man in jail to save my own ass if we in it together......but if you tried to kill me?

you honor it was him.

:hedidit: cuz im not about the come back clapping life. my old ass will pass out running back to the car.

but as far as corporate and telling....i wont put myself in anything shady with wights. i just cant. they cant be trusted with illegal shit and a black man involved. cops wont hear shit you gotta say and put shit on you you wasnt even around for.....you killed Lincoln, jfk and failed storming cuba. GUILTY!!!!

You typed way too many words just to say
68253067.jpg

That is my last post about this cause its about to be a waste of time on both sides

You typed way too many words just to say
68253067.jpg

That is my last post about this cause its about to be a waste of time on both sides

two different worlds require two different ideologies.
gotta adapt accordingly.

f

you

up

just watch

'Robert Smith' was never a role model to black kids. Black kids have no idea who 'Robert Smith' is. Kids know 'That one nigga who paid off everybody's loans at Morehouse'.

And that didn't make him a role model. It made him a rich nigga who did some ill shit.
This some hating shit.

He did lil shit?

He didn't have to do it.

It's crazy how dudes basically ain't shjt in some eyes, cube ain't shjt in some eyes.....And other black people aren't role models or whatever....

Who the f is a role model?
What's the definition?

And why don't more people know about him and dangote....But know about buffet and gates.

Come the fuck outside.......It's time

This some hating shit.

He did lil shit?

He didn't have to do it.

It's crazy how dudes basically ain't shjt in some eyes, cube ain't shjt in some eyes.....And other black people aren't role models or whatever....

Who the f is a role model?
What's the definition?

And why don't more people know about him and dangote....But know about buffet and gates.

Come the fuck outside.......It's time

You got to relax people don’t know the guy because he is a billionaire are most billionaires today that famous where everybody knows who they are. People who follow business know him. But the average person doesn’t and that not a bad thing

You got to relax people don’t know the guy because he is a billionaire are most billionaires today that famous where everybody knows who they are. People who follow business know him. But the average person doesn’t and that not a bad thing
And we need to do better at know

Never mind.

Man......A black billionaire ain't about the money.

Never mind.

bruh relax it’s like you want people to look up to people just because they are rich. But then have a problem with rappers acting like rich dope dealers. Also you think the average white person knows all the white billionaires? Outside of Gates and Warren Buffett I doubt it. Look man people are now more anti rich than they were in the past and it’s rare somebody is a billionaire without snaking somebody. So why would you want us to emulate that. And not wanting to be rich dies not mean you’re against success

Never mind.

Why do we need to know the richest people in the world? Most countries have probably at least one. I have gone my entire life only knowing at least a few and that didnt change anything. Look at them for motivation? I guess but you can find motivation anywhere.

I dont know too much about him so I cant say if he is role model or not. Cheating on your taxes is not the worst crime. But doing it as a rich person does mean you are greedy. They can afford it and make it back. They are cheating the programs that some of the taxes go to. But to be real, no one wants to pay taxes.

bruh relax it’s like you want people to look up to people just because they are rich. But then have a problem with rappers acting like rich dope dealers. Also you think the average white person knows all the white billionaires? Outside of Gates and Warren Buffett I doubt it. Look man people are now more anti rich than they were in the past and it’s rare somebody is a billionaire without snaking somebody. So why would you want us to emulate that. And not wanting to be rich dies not mean you’re against success
Smdh

I swear I don't even know why I try with you.

Y'all dense asf
Y'all got it

Smdh

I swear I don't even know why I try with you.

Y'all dense asf
Y'all got it

loud ninja said it all. I could probably understand your point if you explained it better. Because I swear we agree on 90% of things but your phrasing is confusing

thing is .......its not about his money but it is about money.

think about his journey to get to where he got and to fuck the system and bring some of that money back to the community.

thats alot to admire.

to become a fraction of a fraction of a fraction and reach that level......admirable.

i respect peoples journey......cuz i know that shit wasnt easy.....its not his money that made him a success in my eyes.....its that he beat certain odds.
the way black men out here being killed? niggas losing hope on shit.

so any black man or black person doing their thing should be celebrated in my eyes.

i can name hundreds of people that i would call black excellence that aint about money.
black 12 yr old in college....
lil girl starts her own business
104 yr old woman votes for 7 presidents.

Robert Smith ....apart of his journey is the elite money club.
but people get stuck on the ...so what he got money. that dont make him someone to look up to or hes not better than me. its not even about that.

people look up to who they look up to.......and yes people can find inspiration everywhere.

shit i was inspired by niggas in the push up thread.....should i hate on @Big Lurko for doing his shit with a weight jacket?

nah...give that man his props and either i step up or leave it alone.

but can we be honest with how the black male image looks in the media?

we tearing down or beginning to say what he not as if he didnt go thru that shit being around them cacs he so happily turning on.

so no its not about his money per se.....

thing is .......its not about his money but it is about money.

think about his journey to get to where he got and to fuck the system and bring some of that money back to the community.

thats alot to admire.

to become a fraction of a fraction of a fraction and reach that level......admirable.

i respect peoples journey......cuz i know that shit wasnt easy.....its not his money that made him a success in my eyes.....its that he beat certain odds.
the way black men out here being killed? niggas losing hope on shit.

so any black man or black person doing their thing should be celebrated in my eyes.

i can name hundreds of people that i would call black excellence that aint about money.
black 12 yr old in college....
lil girl starts her own business
104 yr old woman votes for 7 presidents.

Robert Smith ....apart of his journey is the elite money club.
but people get stuck on the ...so what he got money. that dont make him someone to look up to or hes not better than me. its not even about that.

people look up to who they look up to.......and yes people can find inspiration everywhere.

shit i was inspired by niggas in the push up thread.....should i hate on @Big Lurko for doing his shit with a weight jacket?

nah...give that man his props and either i step up or leave it alone.

but can we be honest with how the black male image looks in the media?

we tearing down or beginning to say what he not as if he didnt go thru that shit being around them cacs he so happily turning on.

so no its not about his money per se.....
See, all we needed was clarification. You said we should know these rich people and then left it like that.

I can agree with what you said in regards to people's journey. Hell, I get motivated by some of my friends that had turbulent past but was able to overcome and didnt give up. They are not rich at all. But ambition in people is what I like to see.

Back