Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Bill Cosby A Top 5 Comedian?

Is Bill Cosby A Top 5 Comedian?

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Notable Stand Up Specials

Cosby: 49
Inside The Mind of Bill Cosby
Disco Bill
Live: Madison Square Garden

Notable TV Shows

Cosby Show
Different World
Fat Albert
I Spy

Notable Movies

Uptown Saturday Night
Let's Do It Again
A Piece of the Action​

I think his only visual special was "49". All the other joints are albums.

Cosby >> Pryor

giphy.gif
.......Bill's TV resume. Yeah

Stand-Up & movies...............................
giphy.gif

That special he had “Himself” was funny back in the day. I know he was groundbreaking at his time but no.

Cosby Show>>>>>>>> Everything Pryor has done. When u add Different World it's overkill.

:niggawhat:.............I believe I stated his TV credentials is THE only reason he's in the discussion.

And if we being honest, when Cosby had control of DW in it's first season. It was trash AF.

It became the Iconic Classic after Debbie Allen took control of it.

Even w/ that Bill ain't fukn wit Pryor.

:niggawhat:.............I believe I stated his TV credentials is THE only reason he's in the discussion.

And if we being honest, when Cosby had control of DW in it's first season. It was trash AF.

It became the Iconic Classic after Debbie Allen took control of it.

Even w/ that Bill ain't fukn wit Pryor.

DW is Bill's creation.

If we had to pick to choose from everything Bill brought to the world or everything Pryor brought to the world, I'm taking Bill everytime and you know you would too. I know Bill's a rapist, but still.

DW is Bill's creation.

If we had to pick to choose from everything Bill brought to the world or everything Pryor brought to the world, I'm taking Bill everytime and you know you would too. I know Bill's a rapist, but still.

Pryor is responsible for at least 8 outta 10 of everybody top 10 comedians all time.

No Pryor

No Rock, Martin, Chappelle, Murphy, DL, BMac, Kevin Hart, Burr,Patrice, etc.

I barley watch the Cosby Show and it would suck losing DW but to lose all what Pryor birth. Nah son.

Pryor is responsible for at least 8 outta 10 of everybody top 10 comedians all time.

No Pryor

No Rock, Martin, Chappelle, Murphy, DL, BMac, Kevin Hart, Burr,Patrice, etc.

I barley watch the Cosby Show and it would suck losing DW but to lose all what Pryor birth. Nah son.

Bill's impact was just as large as Pryor's fam. I know it's cool to shit on Bill, even before the raping shit he was on his "fuck niggas" wave, but we gotta keep it a buck. Bill opened the door for niggas like Pryor.

Saw Cosby live a couple months before he was blackballed

He was sittin in a chair doing his routine. Lasted way too long. Almost hit 2hrs. Felt like 3.

Glad i got to see the legend live but it was far from memorable

The nigga's a thousand years old, wth were you expecting? lol

That rape shit got mfs rewriting history. Cosby is one of the top 3 most impactful comedians of alltime. His work in television alone trumps everything damn near every comedian has done.

I aint even a Cosby fan like that, but yall niggas buggin. How df Bernie get more votes than Cosby lol

That rape shit got mfs rewriting history. Cosby is one of the top 3 most impactful comedians of alltime. His work in television alone trumps everything damn near every comedian has done.

I aint even a Cosby fan like that, but yall niggas buggin. How df Bernie get more votes than Cosby lol

Since you love to base things on how things go on here, neither Cosby Show or A different World made it past the 2nd round of the Sitcom tournament.

And YOU voted against both shows.

Impactful?. You don't even believe that.

Back