Welcome To aBlackWeb

is being forced to go to church as a child.....

yeah that wasn't flying in my house. Me and moms was up at dawn getting ready for church my heathen ass dad was in the bed drunk from night before or sleep. Either way he wasn't going to church and my black ass didn't have a say in the matter until I was about 17-18. In the South you was going to church or you was getting the one two from moms.
And you better stand up for every 30-45 minute song too! Moms used to have me up early helping her get my younger brother ready for 730 service. I was raised Baptist and there was no such thing as skipping church. Used to make all the kids sit in the front row so the pastor could frown down on us if we fell asleep.

I got many a "one two" from moms or my grandmother in front of the whole church for sleeping or acting up. And they'd just be like, amen. Smh

And you better stand up for every 30-45 minute song too! Moms used to have me up early helping her get my younger brother ready for 730 service. I was raised Baptist and there was no such thing as skipping church. Used to make all the kids sit in the front row so the pastor could frown down on us if we fell asleep.

I got many a "one two" from moms or my grandmother in front of the whole church for sleeping or acting up. And they'd just be like, amen. Smh
yep my mom and grandma's didn't play that shit in the least. Talking church was a automatic slap dead in the mouth. Now you're in the church pews face slapped crying looking stupid while the church ladies praising the lawd.....good times šŸ˜

Back