Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is America More Sexist Or Racist

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Last night saw Jay-Z pause his show to deliver a powerful and feminist message to a young fan in the audience.

The rap icon’s current tour for his acclaimed 2017 album ‘4:44‘ rolled into Cleveland, before he paid special attention to a nine-year-old girl he noticed in one of the front rows of the crowd.

“You can be anything you want to be in this world,” Jay-Z told the young girl. “At this very moment America is way more sexist than they are racist, but you young lady, you got the potential to be the next president of the United States, you believe that.”

The brigade is coming for you. I can’t say which one is more prevelant but I will say we had a Black President before a woman President.

And he's the reason these racists have come out the wood work. The majority of white women in america voted for Trump, that's how strong their racism is. They would prefer a racist in office than seeing the first woman.

The brigade is coming for you. I can’t say which one is more prevelant but I will say we had a Black President before a woman President.
Most ppl look at presidency via the United States , there have been woman (black) in high power across the world that are rarely mentioned.

A racist who said he likes to grab women by the pussy is in the white house but the votes that put him their were white women.

Presidency is nothing but a popularity contest anymore... That's why our presidents are turning out like celebrities instead of men/women by for and of the people... People elected Trump for the same reason everybody loved eminem in 2001.... Contriversy.

This hard to quantify because racism and sexism can happen on such a small scale and I wouldn’t even think most ppl would notice it

I can’t get jiggy with saying one is more than the other but I would challenge anyone who thinks they are both on a decline or don’t flat out exist

Back