Christian/Jurassic express

JAS/BCC

Wardlow/ lethals crew

Elite/undisputed era

Rosa& Toni storm/ Britt baker crew

Baddies/ Athena & Statlander

Sting, darby, miro/ HOB

Hobbs/ starks
Damn that's a good list. What does AEW need to do to highlight these feuds more?

I don't remember the last time we saw Ember and Statlander feuding with Jade's crew. The MIRO/HOB stuff is either moving too slow or there's nothing memorable about the feud as of yet. Darby and ol' boy from HOB cooking though.

Hobbs and Starks will have some legs. I'm hopeful to see where it goes. Hopefully Hobbs gets highlighted more with this feud and Starks moves up to the TV title race afterwards

I've only been interested in the Jurassic Express/Christian Cage feud and HOB and Darby TBH right now

The last wrestling storyline to “move the needle” in the past 20 years was Bryan vs the Authority

Only storyline worth a damn in AEW right now is Jungle Boy and Christian. Take the booking away from Con and give it to someone who knows what they are doing

All Out should be the return of MJF. Excited to see what happens with that as they clearly have a invested story for it.

Only storyline worth a damn in AEW right now is Jungle Boy and Christian. Take the booking away from Con and give it to someone who knows what they are doing
So it went from aew has NO storylines to now only one storyline out of multiple is worth it? You looking elite with the backpedal there brother b

AEW does long term booking wit their storylines.
Thats why i dont agree with Vibe that you can miss a hand full of shows and jump right back in. Thats a stretch. If you a watch weekly you def see youd be missing shit expecially since Khan barely believes in replays and drilling stuff back in your mind every week.

WWE I get because they replay everything 5 times during the shows and another 3 on the next show.

Last edited:
Thats why i dont agree with Vibe that you can miss a hand full of shows and jump right back in. Thats a stretch. If you a watch weekly you def see youd be missing shit expecially since Khan barely believes in replays and drilling stuff back in your mind every week.

WWE I get because they replay everything 5 times during the shows and another 3 on the next show.
The replay is something i hope AEW adopts soon. Maybe not 5 times during the program but at least before a segment occurs

The replay is something i hope AEW adopts soon. Maybe not 5 times during the program but at least before a segment occurs

WWE does the “earlier tonight” shit way too much. I’ve always loved the “moments ago” shit they do coming back from a commercial

WWE literally had no commericals for the first hour of Raw after Summerslam..how did they capitalize with that? Where the commerical breaks would of been they replayed Summer Slam highlights the entire time. Might as well went to commercial

Back