Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is 15 Years To Life Warranted For The Alleged Crimes Puff Commited?

Is 15 Years To Life Warranted For The Alleged Crimes Puff Commited?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe I'm crazy but 15 years in prison is a whole lotta years for beating somebody up and they aren't dead or crippled. Give that nigga an ass-whooping, 2 years in jail and 13 years in therapy.

For that crime.
That crime was crimes it persisted it wasn't just what we saw.. so he can go to hell

Sex trafficking are the new rico charges. Diddy karma finally came to collect. He screwed over and destroyed a lot of careers, lives and families.

God sees the truth and He waits.

Maybe I'm crazy but 15 years in prison is a whole lotta years for beating somebody up and they aren't dead or crippled. Give that nigga an ass-whooping, 2 years in jail and 13 years in therapy.

For that crime.
You’re not crazy, you’re just ill informed. The beatings were only the tip of the iceberg.

You’re not crazy, you’re just ill informed. The beatings were only the tip of the iceberg.

Did you not see that last sentence where I wrote "For that crime."

That's the only crime we've seen this guy do on video. Everything else is going to have to wait for me until details come out in the trial and get properly scrutinized.

Giving out life sentences over indictments is not how shit works nor should it be.

Did you not see that last sentence where I wrote "For that crime."

That's the only crime we've seen this guy do on video. Everything else is going to have to wait for me until details come out in the trial and get properly scrutinized.

Giving out life sentences over indictments is not how shit works nor should it be.
The thread says 'alleged crimes'. Doesn't really matter if he's guilty of ANY of it, for the purposes of this discussion. Is 15 to life appropriate for his ALLEGED crimes?

Back