Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Irv Gotti Accused of R*pe In Florida

test
If he coerced you to have sex the 1st time he invited you on vacation...you still continued goin to different vacation spots like Miami and ATL? Especially AFTER what he did?? It's that part where skepticism can easily creep in. Smh

"Due to his power and influence in the music world, she complied," the suit states.

I can’t get past this part!^^^^^^

That sounds like some groupie/gold-digger type shit.

She might wanna retract that.

niggas with money & fame are just like bad assed models turning 40 remaining in the game past their prime. money put that nigga in supermodel status, can't face the facts that he's return being some hood chump. LOL. can't believe i used "chump". when's the last anybody used that word?

niggas with money & fame are just like bad assed models turning 40 remaining in the game past their prime. money put that nigga in supermodel status, can't face the facts that he's return being some hood chump. LOL. can't believe i used "chump". when's the last anybody used that word?

I called Genocide "The Wizard of Chump" in a thread a while back, but I use it in real life a lot.

Bro….

We’re on the same page!!!

I don’t disagree with you!

This chick has a weak case!

I didn’t read anything in her statement that sounds like coercion or force.

“Have sex with me or you gotta go back home to mama!”

Really???

That’s coercion?

And she still decides to date him afterward.

C’mon, fam!

Yes...that is coercion.

"the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats."

The moment that "do this or...." is said that's an attempt to coerce somebody.

Yes...that is coercion.

"the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats."

The moment that "do this or...." is said that's an attempt to coerce somebody.
But it wasn't a life threatening threat or a threat of violence. He was threatening to send her home. That's like parents threatening to turn the car around.
She could had chuck dem deuces and bounce

INB4 50's IG post
giphy.webp

Back