Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360 PRESENTS: DA BOOKING

Ok got another one. Since he's been absent for a minute...how would you book Miro when he returns??

Theres nothing wrong w/ it being a long term booking but not everything has to be like that I feel like this was something that could of been done either way. Slow or fast. The way i see it is if they pulled the trigger out the gate w/ Cole n the boys coming in together and going straight for the Elite they may of been able to get more NXT fans who liked UE to crossover w/ them.

At the same time I really don't know all the details or what they got planned. Like are they doing it long term to pay off a story that started outside of AEW w/ Cole & the Elite?
They are mixing their history together from stories in NJPW, ROH, and i would say NXT but they guys were together before then in ROH and they been referencing that history more.

Omega vs Adam Cole will def be a big money match out of this a year from now. AEW tries to go for long time booking like NJPW does.

Ok got another one. Since he's been absent for a minute...how would you book Miro when he returns??
Lana gotta come in. Fuck whay anybody feel. We need Lana back by his side and back in a serious way.

All his promos have hinted she is coming with all the god and wife talk.

Miro would be a cross between Vader and Bane.

He comes back unannounced and maims a lower level guy. Pops up on dark and takes out a couple more. Shows up on random shows just beating the hell out of people and saying nothing. Speculation starts to abound about what he wants and people start demanding answers in response to the amount of guys he has taken out.

Finally after a month he is advertised to speak on Dynamite and explain his actions. He details that he who was once God's favorite champion has now been forsaken and he will leave a trail of bodies in his wake as sacrifices until his standing is restored. This megamanical rant is interrupted by some midcareer, doesnt matter who cause they're gonna be food, let's say Brian Pillman. "You've been attacking people from behind, putting people on the shelf, including my friend. Why dont you fight me man to man?"

Match happens: Miro crush. Back on the mic, he firmly declares that people will keep getting hurt until he gets his shot at the title and the chance to restore his previous glory. TNT champ comes out to accept the challenge, but Miro flatly tells them, hes not interested this time he has is sights on the World title.

More bodies are broken until Cowboy has to answer the call. Depending on how over both are at that point you could give Miro the belt (Vader), but irregardless the end result should definitely be Cowboy being broken physically (Bane). Let's go with keeping the belt on Cowboy as Miro destroys him, the ref, and anybody else who steps in his way as the match is thrown out.

Cowboy still champion, but physically and mentally broken, must now summon the courage to get back up and face the physical embodiment of his fear, a man who is now crowing about being God's favorite (uncrowned) champion. You can debut Lana around this time as Miro will be less singular minded and to introduce a weakness to be exploited in the rematch.

Miro would be a cross between Vader and Bane.

He comes back unannounced and maims a lower level guy. Pops up on dark and takes out a couple more. Shows up on random shows just beating the hell out of people and saying nothing. Speculation starts to abound about what he wants and people start demanding answers in response to the amount of guys he has taken out.

Finally after a month he is advertised to speak on Dynamite and explain his actions. He details that he who was once God's favorite champion has now been forsaken and he will leave a trail of bodies in his wake as sacrifices until his standing is restored. This megamanical rant is interrupted by some midcareer, doesnt matter who cause they're gonna be food, let's say Brian Pillman. "You've been attacking people from behind, putting people on the shelf, including my friend. Why dont you fight me man to man?"

Match happens: Miro crush. Back on the mic, he firmly declares that people will keep getting hurt until he gets his shot at the title and the chance to restore his previous glory. TNT champ comes out to accept the challenge, but Miro flatly tells them, hes not interested this time he has is sights on the World title.

More bodies are broken until Cowboy has to answer the call. Depending on how over both are at that point you could give Miro the belt (Vader), but irregardless the end result should definitely be Cowboy being broken physically (Bane). Let's go with keeping the belt on Cowboy as Miro destroys him, the ref, and anybody else who steps in his way as the match is thrown out.

Cowboy still champion, but physically and mentally broken, must now summon the courage to get back up and face the physical embodiment of his fear, a man who is now crowing about being God's favorite (uncrowned) champion. You can debut Lana around this time as Miro will be less singular minded and to introduce a weakness to be exploited in the rematch.
Miro should be the guy who beats Hangman down the line for sure if they bring him back and set him up for it.

Miro should be the guy who beats Hangman down the line for sure if they bring him back and set him up for it.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'd have him continue wit the promos he was doing b4 his absence. Continue talking about how he's the anointed one, and how it's in God's plan for him to be champion.

Back