Welcome To aBlackWeb

IP360 PRESENTS: DA BOOKING

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Figured I'd make a thread about how we would book talents from AEW, WWE, and other pro wrestling promotions. So let's hear.

How would you book some of these current wrestlers?

What i was thinking wouldn't of been possible since Kyle and Bobby were still with WWE around the time Cole debute.. Plus Omega would still be out too so it wouldn't be a fair fight. I was basically gonna say that I would of struck while the iron was hot though and debuted Cole, Fish and O'Reilly together and Instead of holding off on it i would of sent them right after the Elite so that they could have their clash right out the gate.

What i was thinking wouldn't of been possible since Kyle and Bobby were still with WWE around the time Cole debute.. Plus Omega would still be out too so it wouldn't be a fair fight. I was basically gonna say that I would of struck while the iron was hot though and debuted Cole, Fish and O'Reilly together and Instead of holding off on it i would of sent them right after the Elite so that they could have their clash right out the gate.
This is a good scenrio no lie. But i feel the story they are going with right now makes it a tad more interesting long term. Expecially with Jay White in the mix now.

I would've still had AC wit the Elite. I wouldn't put him in title out the gate. I want that build up before gettin to all that. That's why I have no issues wit his booking. Why rush it?

I would've still had AC wit the Elite. I wouldn't put him in title out the gate. I want that build up before gettin to all that. That's why I have no issues wit his booking. Why rush it?
I tell people all the time patience makes perfection. Expecially when Cole is on the way up the card.

Last edited:
Why rush it, ain't they doing that now. Jungle Boy and Orange Cassidy puts him at #1 contender. Explain how that's possible?

Why rush it, ain't they doing that now. Jungle Boy and Orange Cassidy puts him at #1 contender. Explain how that's possible?

It seems like the common denominator towards your arguement is your distaste for Jungle Boy and Orange Cassidy.

So forget AC for a second...how would you book those two?

How u booking it?

Already booked it in the other thread.

Their first mistake was putting him in the elite, I know they're all buddies in real life and teamed up in other promotions but he was a big signing and became a lackey.

Attack the TNT champion, I think it was Sammy at this time and start a feud with him and then he could have moved on to Darby but instead he started with fucking jungle boy and then orange cassidy bum ass.

Jungle Boy and Orange Cassidy has taken up his entire time in AEW for a guy that according to Khan was a big signing

*Haven't seen the results to Dynamite post* I think they got it about right, right now. Don't know how Jay White factors in, he's probably too big a deal to not factor for. But Cole should challenge Cowboy. Try to stir up the Elite/Cowboy drama to create a mental edge over him heading into it.

Should come in high on his hog having the Bucks and ReDragon seemingly on the same page. Ending should mirror the Cowboy/Omega match where the Bucks decide not to interfere, ReDragon comes down, brawl ensues, Buckshot to a distracted Cole, 123.

Undisputed + Jay should target the Bucks in retaliation until Omega comes back to save them. They are still 1 short so (eventually) enter the Cowboy. With even odds we have a Blood and Guts match to settle it all. Elite wins, redemption arc is complete, Hangman goes onto the 2nd half of his reign having settled Elite business once and for all. Cole and the Gang slink off to lick their wounds and maybe recruit some reinforcments.

*Haven't seen the results to Dynamite post* I think they got it about right, right now. Don't know how Jay White factors in, he's probably too big a deal to not factor for. But Cole should challenge Cowboy. Try to stir up the Elite/Cowboy drama to create a mental edge over him heading into it.

Should come in high on his hog having the Bucks and ReDragon seemingly on the same page. Ending should mirror the Cowboy/Omega match where the Bucks decide not to interfere, ReDragon comes down, brawl ensues, Buckshot to a distracted Cole, 123.

Undisputed + Jay should target the Bucks in retaliation until Omega comes back to save them. They are still 1 short so (eventually) enter the Cowboy. With even odds we have a Blood and Guts match to settle it all. Elite wins, redemption arc is complete, Hangman goes onto the 2nd half of his reign having settled Elite business once and for all. Cole and the Gang slink off to lick their wounds and maybe recruit some reinforcments.
This is actually solid asf. Go put in your application please.

So one issue I have is everything they do. Why when it comes to this company people can't be critical of it

People been critical of it, thats played to say they aint. We all stated their flaws and what they need to improve on. Hell i can keep going from the ones i mentioned earlier...

But just like when you complaining about Codys weekly booking at the time, anything Jungle Boy and Orange cassidy do (2 most praised guys on alot of the wrestling podcast with vets in the game ive heard in the past year), which I understand to a small extent but they are over as the fuck hell more then some of the main event guys and can go in the ring with the younger fast paced talent just like WCW and their cruiserweights. And now Adam Cole who hasnt had any fan blow back whatsoever and more over then the world champion based off the segment on Dynamite last night. I respect your opinion fasho but i just don't see it with AC.

Last edited:

Theres nothing wrong w/ it being a long term booking but not everything has to be like that I feel like this was something that could of been done either way. Slow or fast. The way i see it is if they pulled the trigger out the gate w/ Cole n the boys coming in together and going straight for the Elite they may of been able to get more NXT fans who liked UE to crossover w/ them.

At the same time I really don't know all the details or what they got planned. Like are they doing it long term to pay off a story that started outside of AEW w/ Cole & the Elite?

Well obviously they're leading down that path. But I'm all for matches that's goin to come b4 we get to that

RD vs YB

UE vs DO w/Hangman

and then AC vs Hangman

But I feel the ultimate goal is AC vs Omega. Elite vs UE

Back