Welcome To aBlackWeb

My brother read the comic years ago and told me all about it. This shit gets crazier and crazier.
First 3 were amazing.
The creator of this is the same as the walking dead comics, take that as you want.
That's good. Always thought walking dead would have been better if it was on a premium channel with no restrictions and sticking more to the comics

I'm tempted to look up the comics but want to get surprised. Those endings have been intense lol

So watching again after mark reveals he got his powers omni says to his wife he wishes mark didn't get the powers. That things would be easier.

It seems like he was resigned to thinking mark wasn't going to get powers. He was just a regular human. Which means him getting powers was important. There has to be something to that.

He's obviously not on earth to destroy it cause we now know he could have done that easy. I'm guessing he's not on earth to defend it either and has been here to dominate it all along.

Fam you were doing the same shit screaming PLOT HOLE in the wandavision thread before the season even finished

Both yall wildin lol
I wasn't screaming plot hole...

That's a gross exaggeration, I mildly pointed out that one character seemed shallow and weak....

And they never did anything to change that through the entire show. 1 character I didn't like.

That's not the same as saying elephant in the room like a big big deal, I even said several times it didn't bother me that much, I just felt he was a weak character.

I dont like to binge but this show wouldnt let me go. Yall were gassing up the first eps. I was watching like " I thought they said this was dark and violent. This like some CW show.". Then the end came and I was like "yeah, lets see the next eps".

I don't think they killed the gaurd, then he saved the other by closing the door behind them before buddy mowed then down.

Also, he a robot. He doesn't mind calculated damage. He was trying to evacuate and nuke the city earlier.
Lol aight

Back