Welcome To aBlackWeb

White men spend more on my services. It's true.

Perhaps there is an underlining reason for that. Though (according to society) rich/wealthy black men may be fewer than that of White men perhaps you have more white men on the roll that black men?

Could this be the case? and is the money your only motivation to date outside of your own?

These PAWGS are becoming less of rare thing nowadays. The steroids in chicken is the cause of this.

Not going to lie the temptations are there but I'm staying strong.

Perhaps there is an underlining reason for that. Though (according to society) rich/wealthy black men may be fewer than that of White men perhaps you have more white men on the roll that black men?

Could this be the case? and is the money your only motivation to date outside of your own?
You hit the nail on the head. I plan on having black children when the time comes.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of it but there are black men and women in my family with white counter parts. I've always loved black woman and will continue to love black women. Just thinking about how white people have treated my ancestors I just couldn't do it with a white woman. I hate black men or women who are on that"they ain't shit because of such and such"stereotypes. Nah you get the:uk::word?::tuh:from me with quick haste. Only one of my friends is on that white woman shit and I get on him all the time like Bruh?! White women:so:,

Last edited:
As long as the interracial relationship is based truly on LOVE, then I absolutely have NO problem.

If someone engages in that relationship type for the following dumb reasons and more, then I have a problem:
  • Black men: Sees non-black women as trophies of some sort, like "I have made it" status.
  • Black men: "Black women don't want us."
  • Black men: "Black women are not submissive and have bad attitudes."
  • Black men: "I want becky with the good hair".
  • Black women: "I want a baby with some good hair."
  • Black women: "White men are paid."
  • Black women: "All the good black men are either married, uneducated, or locked-up."
  • Black women: "All black men are misogynists."
  • White men/females: See blacks as exclusive exotic creatures that they must have.
  • White females: Date black men only for sexual reasons.
  • White females: Date black men only because they have baggage such as being fat, ugly, or old.
  • White females: Date black men only because they have money.

Have you guys heard of any of these reasons yourself? Feel free to add your own.

Which ones you agree or disagree with?

Last edited:
I stay working off the theory that most relationships are bullshit and destined to fail anyway....

It takes an insane amount of work from both parties, and you still have to be compatible and attracted to each other....

That shit is ridiculously rare to begin with....even more if you just gonna start disqualifying people cuz of dumb shit....

So i just keep my mouth shut. If you the type of person who boasts that they don't date their own race cuz of some silly as reason...I figure you ain't the type of person to make the shit work regardless....

So date who your shallow ass want to, the shit ain't gonna work out anyway <>

This thread being made with this exact OP at the other forum be ww3. They would've called @Reesey a coon as well smh
Not even from a poster @Reesey but a straight up mod would've been bitching and moaning about it. Then female posters supposedly about unity would be going in:damnnn:

As long as the interracial relationship is based truly on LOVE, then I absolutely have NO problem.

If someone engages in that relationship type for the following reasons, then I have a problem:
  • Black men: Sees non-black women as trophies of some sort, like "I have made it" status.
  • Black women: "All the good black men are either married, uneducated, or locked-up."
  • White men/females: See blacks as exclusive exotic creatures that they must have.
  • White females: Date black men only because they have baggage such as being fat, ugly, or old.

Have you guys heard of any of these reasons yourself? Feel free to add your own.

All those fall into the category of people who destined to fail in any relationship regardless cuz they just ain't got the right mind set about the shit to begin with

Not even from a poster @Reesey but a straight up mod would've been bitching and moaning about it. Then female posters supposedly about unity would be going in:damnnn:
How sway? ';'p]]I would have been crucified huh?

What did I do? Good thing this aint the "other' forum. :really?:

All those fall into the category of people who destined to fail in any relationship regardless cuz they just ain't got the right mind set about the shit to begin with
Thry get the combination of
aefm8h4_zpseeeirfrn.png
and
hands_zps9bajinhk.png
from me if I suspect they on that bullshit

If someone engages in that relationship type for the following dumb reasons and more, then I have a problem:

I disagree with them all. I've heard them all.

How sway? ';'p]]I'd have been crucified huh?

What did I do? Good thing this aint the "other' forum. :really?:
Could be an entire thread on the shenanigans of what happened when us brothas decided to show love over there. Won't though it's drama free over here

had pawgs like this

Ain't nobody else gone ask? everybody in this mofo knows what the "F' a pawg is?

Ok, i see ya'll.. cool... "F" it, I aint ashamed

What in thee h3ll is a pawg?

Back