Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inside the wild federal trial of the Fugees’ Pras

200w.gif
........wasn't he the one to claim he was an FBI informant?

I looked into going to their show at the stadium down here, but not with those prices. After fees and everything, the cheapest seats at the very back, sky high in the nose bleeds in a lil over $100, and jumps up drastically more the closer you go, so......nah. Concert ticket prices have really gotten outa control cuz of livenation

I looked into going to their show at the stadium down here, but not with those prices. After fees and everything, the cheapest seats at the very back, sky high in the nose bleeds in a lil over $100, and jumps up drastically more the closer you go, so......nah. Concert ticket prices have really gotten outa control cuz of livenation

Tried to get Beyoncé tickets for me and my wife..seen that price and said hell naw.

Had to bump this. To add, another reason for me deciding to pass were the less than stellar reviews of Lauryn over the years. I wasnt bout to spend all the money, then have to go through all the hurdles of going to Miami, parking, ect for possible bullshit.
Then I go on reddit and see this post, and it makes me feel better about my decision, even tho the show is in December

The comments dont help either

Back