Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Inmates smash windows, set fire at St. Louis city jail.

This may be harsh but this is what happens when you do crime. I don't have no sympathy for those who do shit to land themselves in prison and having covid won't get them out any faster. Now I do understand that there are people in prison who were wrongly convicted which I will always feel bad for tho.

This may be harsh but this is what happens when you do crime. I don't have no sympathy for those who do shit to land themselves in prison and having covid won't get them out any faster. Now I do understand that there are people in prison who were wrongly convicted which I will always feel bad for tho.

I don't think its such a black and white situation.

Something like petty theft is a crime for sure.. that doesnt mean you should be forced to live in shitty conditions and possibly die from COVID just by being labeled a criminal

I don't think its such a black and white situation.

Something like petty theft is a crime for sure.. that doesnt mean you should be forced to live in shitty conditions and possibly die from COVID just by being labeled a criminal
Yes, petty theft can be what I mean by wrongly convicted because I believe a person shouldn't have to serve time for that in prison but should get probation but then again the law is against us as black people to fuck up so they can ROOF US.

Also prison would never be pretty and those judges and the people who owned those prison's don't give a fuck.

Actually mad ppl have used Covid to gain early release

Back