Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

1708599434189.png

For Evan McCauley (Mark Wahlberg), skills he has never learned and memories of places he has never visited haunt his daily life. Self-medicated and on the brink of a mental breakdown, Evan is sought by a secret group that call themselves “Infinites,” revealing to him that his memories may be real—but they are from multiple past lives.

It was decent
Though I don't know why they didn't just use the helicopter to take down the plane. It was still cool to see him hang on the plane with the sword

The premise was interesting. Usually it's the other way around that the bad guys want to keep living. He didn't want to reincarnate anymore but he also wanted to destroy every living thing

Movie was good. Eventhough walhberg wasn't bad, movie would've been better with a different main actor

INFINITE HEAD SCRATCHER

PRAISE: Mark Wahlberg brings his usual swagger and mannerisms to the table in this movie about the hallucinations of a schizophrenic are revealed to be memories from past lives where he obtained talents that he still has to this day.
The story is set up well enough and made me think about reincarnation and if I would go weary from it.
Some moments in the film reminded me of Highlander and Avengers: Infinity War.
I have to say I enjoyed Chiwetel Ejiofor's wicked performance, I felt it made the film more watchable.
There are great "MATRIX" like characters sprinkled through out the movie.
Jason Mantzoukas as Artisanwas was a hilarious stand out.Good action sequences, SFX and definitely some unique sadistic scenes.Oh and some cool technology was on display.

PROBLEMS: The movie starts to dig plot holes 20 minutes in.Usually Director Antoine Fuqua can work his way around holes like these but not this time around.
I felt like I was waiting for things to be explained but it never really happens its as if the writers said: oh don't worry uhmm we're getting a sequel.......yeah you will likely have to read the book on which the movie is based titled The Reincarnation Papers.
As the film goes along I felt one characters torturous plight could easily be resolved with all of the tech and.......oh well.....then we wouldnt have a movie.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 5

Back