Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Inappropriate Language

Can someone tell @personicantinteractwith if he really think this was necessary? She simply asked for his badge and pic be changed to donkey.

Definitely was uncalled for tho im surprised that weird girl he mess with aint say nothing.

We're all grown.

Most of us have said shyt in the heat of the moment.

Seen both the guys AND gals call each other by that name and many others.

No need to start writing up a list of ABW "No No" words that are forbidden. Wheneva things got outta hand...it was handled accordingly. No need to change anything now.

Last edited:
But really tho i mean bitch is like a hot word. Its not really something that can be used playfully unless its from another woman or gay dude. Besides its just one word shouldnt be that hard to insult somebody without using it.
Maybe...and I'm just taking a shot in the dark....he didn't mean it playfully?

We're all grown.

Most of us have said shyt in the hear of the moment.

Seen both the guys AND gals call each other by that name and many others.

No need to start writing up a list of ABW "No No" words that are forbidden. Wheneva things got outta hand...it was handled accordingly. No need to change anything now.

This. No need to make a list of words for grown mfs. Sam's doing what Sam does, which is get mfs riled up lol I talk to Sam behind the scenes all the time, we're on the same page. Yall can continue the debate tho

Context bro. Calling a dude a bitch at the most will be a fight. Women being called bitch is a whole nother issue. Ive called homies bitchass nigga but nothing happens.

Then they soft b...

But she gave me the middle finger... I acted accordingly. I mean at least I didn't say it behind her back

This. No need to make a list of words for grown mfs. Sam's doing what Sam does, which is get mfs riled up lol I talk to Sam behind the scenes all the time, we're on the same page. Yall can continue the debate tho
Did you also have a talk with the mod that issued the warning?

vlomb.gif

Did you also have a talk with the mod that issued the warning?

Nah I didn't mean I talked to Sam about issues, I meant I chop it up with Sam about regular shit. I know he be pissin mfs off on here sometimes but he's a solid nigga, he just be trying to get computers putin. That's why I said we're on the same page cuz I know what he's doing when he be sayin certain shit.

But to answer your question, yea we chop it up in the mod room all the time, especially when there's "drama" on the site.

Back