Welcome To aBlackWeb

In today's episode of DWB ................Pulled Over For an Air Freshner

Didn't watch yet, but I'll say they been made air fresheners illegal years back so it cant be DWB based on that alone...

didnt watch but yeah, i heard or read some shit years ago about troopers pulling over everything with the tree air fresheners and any "pro-police" stickers, as these are all just criminal tactics used to evade police lmao

idk if that shits real or legal....i got a tree in my shit now

Didn't watch yet, but I'll say they been made air fresheners illegal years back so it cant be DWB based on that alone...
didnt watch but yeah, i heard or read some shit years ago about troopers pulling over everything with the tree air fresheners and any "pro-police" stickers, as these are all just criminal tactics used to evade police lmao

idk if that shits real or legal....i got a tree in my shit now
This all news to me that an air freshener is illegal to hang where they're designed to hang.

I remember i got pulled over for that shit years ago in DC.....It was funny b/c i was cutting thru my old neighborhood in SE after work to get to my new place in Suitland and they stopped me thinking i was buying drugs(whiteboys should've been on patrol a day earlier lol) and if i remember correctly this happened on the day OBAMA WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT...man i couldnt find Jeezy My President fast enough on my phone and turned my shit on max while those punk ass cops "did their job" and wrote that stupid ass ticket.....I was just pissed they slowed my day up.

This all news to me that an air freshener is illegal to hang where they're designed to hang.

From what i remember they said it was obstructing my view....i laughed so hard cuz they clearly wanted any other excuse to fuck with me and looked like dummies explaining that shit and walking away to write up a ticket.

From what i remember they said it was obstructing my view....i laughed so hard cuz they clearly wanted any other excuse to fuck with me and looked like dummies explaining that shit and walking away to write up a ticket.
I've never heard of this law all this shit is news to me

Yeah DC cracked down on alot of BS after 9-11....this was one of those things and i think i even randomly asked a black cop one day if that was a real thing cops actually enforce and of course he laughed and said no...if i was in PG i would've been fine cuz i was already living there driving around with it

Yeah he's an asshole. He doin all that on some "oh smart mouth me willya?! I'll show you" shit

So many of these punks have some real ego problems. I think a big chunk of them go intonthat field just to feel like they have some kinda power over people. Their reach needs to be scaled back big time. But we all know the mordern american police system is just an extension of the slave catchers anyway.

When I talk to my colleagues in other countries. They are always astonished at how much the police get away with here. Smdh

I've never heard of this law all this shit is news to me

It's a jurisdictional thing in regards to that law. Also most officers ain't going to pull a person over for it unless they want to use that as a reason fuck them about some shit.

But it is the law in most place I know for a fact that shit been on the books in DC for over 10 years

For a while cause of that law I used to hang the tree freshner from my blinker. Now I just use house air freshners and place them in the cup holders in the back.

According to news report. The cop is on administrative leave and the matter is "under investigation"

Hold up...................

WTF was he giving him a "warning" about..........if he couldn't even prove that he did anything wrong to begin with???

KRS One gif.gif

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

I've never heard of that shit anywhere in AZ being illegal. I guess it's possible, but to get pulled over for it is ridiculous. And to get asked about weed over and over like that is bullshit 'cause AZ has medical weed on the books.

Cop needs to be fired and La Paz County needs to get sued over this.

Back