Welcome To aBlackWeb

In Panama, coronavirus lockdown means separating men and women

Really?

Not the PR?

Nah Panama is the home of reggaetone in it's original form. Ricans just started rapping over it like their fam in the US did hiphop nstead of traditional dancehall but the make up of the music is still very much connected to dancehall. And there's a push by artists like Tego Calderon to make sure the roots arent lost

Reactions: GNS
Nah Panama is the home of reggaetone in it's original form. Ricans just started rapping over it like their fam in the US did hiphop nstead of traditional dancehall but the make up of the music is still very much connected to dancehall. And there's a push by artists like Tego Calderon to make sure the roots arent lost
i fucks with tego.

and just found all my reggae latino stuff.
i must admit i didnt do the proper research back then.....but when you think about it......don omar said it in a song quite a few times.....i was just worried about how the chicks was moving and lost focus.

im better now.....lol

i fucks with tego.

i must admit i didnt do the proper research back then.....but when you think about it......don omar said it in a song quite a few times.....i was just worried about how the chicks was moving and lost focus.

im better now.....lol

Lol Don Omar also makes it known black peopl lestarted reggaetone. I mean if you're familiar with both genres its pretty clear the connection

Lol Don Omar also makes it known black peopl lestarted reggaetone. I mean if you're familiar with both genres its pretty clear the connection
i am .....was heavy into reggae and now reggaton.
i knew it was a connection and never thought past that.
kinda like rap and reggae.
all just influenced from the yard.

i fucks with tego.

im better now.....lol
What don omar said?
Caught that nigga doing the thunderclap one time
I was like ; tf?!

i was just saying he mentioned reggaeton latino in a song.

i dont want no smoke.

but since yall all coming thru...i guess yall gonna support the other threads i want to make about reggaeton artists.
i want to make one on
nikki jam
farruko
daddy yankee bitch ass and a few others including the ladies.

i was just saying he mentioned reggaeton latino in a song.

i dont want no smoke.

but since yall all coming thru...i guess yall gonna support the other threads i want to make about reggaeton artists.
i want to make one on
nikki jam
farruko
daddy yankee bitch ass and a few others including the ladies.
If it's interesting I'll peep but I don't really fuck with culture vultures like that

but im sure you play drake and ozuna songs for the hoes tho.
I begrudgingly like reggaeton yo
I hated it at first especially the fact that most Hispanics don't know shit about it's roots

It's so close to dancehall that I eventually started fucking with some songs plus I'm around latinas a lot so theres that too

I begrudgingly like reggaeton yo
I hated it at first especially the fact that most Hispanics don't know shit about it's roots

It's so close to dancehall that I eventually started fucking with some songs plus I'm around latinas a lot so theres that too
i know what you mean.

its this spot in the DR....shit be off the chain....bachata, reggaeton and salsa.....shit be lit. but its dangerous as fuck.
only at night tho for foreigners.
its crazy people gotta walk you to the bathroom with the hammer just so you wont get got.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I been to Panama a couple years ago. All them broads bad af. Fuck that rule, im going out on the day with the women...

:ualreadyknow:
I got a old head that was in the service, he said he been all over the world and the baddest broads he ever seen were in Panama.. He say he ain’t get to smash none of them cause he wasn’t stationed there long enough but he said they beautiful...

I got a old head that was in the service, he said he been all over the world and the baddest broads he ever seen were in Panama.. He say he ain’t get to smash none of them cause he wasn’t stationed there long enough but he said they beautiful...
First time I went it felt like what people always made brazil out to be.
Like every other bitch was gorgeous especially in the city. Shit was crazy.
Fortunately my experience was a bit better than your old head

Bruh. No fucking lie my nigga. Every single random broad i seen walking the streets, waiting at a bus stop, at the super market, etc was a 8 atleast

Back