Welcome To aBlackWeb

In my opinion Horrorcore Rap is the worst type of music ever agree or disagree

Horrorcore Rap is the worst type of music ever

• Total voters
Indians are classified as Caucasian..

What the hell lmao? who told u this

We are melinated brown people from South Asia well I am brown and then there is certain ones who are black even darker than blacks in America, Africa, Caribbean

U must be trolling

You are horrorcore

I like horror movies and dark imagery personally

if done right I can fuck with it

I ain't fucking with you shady.

You been out ya damn mind.

you hate 80 % of what Em is.

WTF is rappity rap?Being lyrical?

Aw why am I asking anything?

It's the other way around since he sings on 80% of his songs and 80% of his songs are emotional songs

The Eminem Show, Encore, Recovery, The MMLP 2 and Revival are melodic albums with emotional songs where he sings on the hooks that's 5 albums

I can list well over 50 songs I love of his that are like Hailie's Song/Superman/Not Afraid/Beautiful/Mockingbird/Space Bound

Only Horror Core album he has is Relapse and it's not just me that hates it majority of his fans do which is why he cancelled Relapse 2 for Recovery. And why it is also his lowest selling solo album ever

Yeah rappity rap is just a nick name for lyrical rai didn't come up with it though it's a well known term used by those that don't enjoy lyrical rap where there is no singing on the song and the rapper isn't focusing on emotion or substance but on just being lyrical

Your math is really bad no offence lol as I said the only albums of his I do not own are Relapse and the E.P he did with Royce Hell the Sequel. I own every other album my favourite ones being The Eminem Show and Recovery. And my fave song being Hailie's Song/Stronger Than I Was

For me top 5 worst types of music/genres ever

1. Horrorcore Rap
2. Heavy Metal
3. Punk
4. Rappity Rap
5. Rock

I enjoy pretty much every other genre of music besides these favourites being Pop, House, Melodic Pop Hip-Hop, Bollywood, Techno, Trap Hip-Hop, Dance Hall, Reggae, Classical. But I also do like Jazz, Blues, Funk etc too

I'm just into musical catchy type genres so it's nothing personal against the likes of Insane Clown Posse, Jay-Z, Canibus, Nas, Tech-9, Wu-Tang, Scarface, Brotha Lynch, Royce, Black Thought, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes, Rakim etc and all the Rock, Heavy Metal and Punk artists

This what I try explain to @Loch121 @Like_Water @Lab Baby @English @Meeks @Cain @CeLLar-DooR @Fazeem @5th Letter @genocide_cutter @Busta Carmichael @DNB1 @RozayTabernacle @Ibex

My fave artist of all time and who I like many others consider the greatest musician, artist and song-writer of all time across all genres released a Horrorcore Rap and Rappity Rap album with Relapse and I did not buy this album only solo album of his I did not buy, heavily criticize it, tweeted to his manager and rappers on his label how extremely terrible the album is. I just purchased the Beautiful single instead of the album. So i'm not biased as I did not buy Relapse

This is my type of music if we talking hip-hop

This type of hip-hop is what is the most enjoyable for me

Name some dancehall n reggae artist . U a damn lie .

@Goldie if you make me mod I promise I'll be on ban watch for this hoe 24/7 I won't rest...I won't use my mod powers for anything else you have my word

I'm not white I am Indian

And u are being racist towards whites which is not cool there is no excuse for racism

511.png

vQbR0M.gif

Back